~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

The QUALITY chicks he pulls can't be denied. He'll have my respect forever just off that fact alone...

Who cares about the chics he pulls? You yourself must attract lackluster women, what does that have do with a persons stance on him?

Jealous of what dawg? Y'all dudes take everything personal. Must be your own deep seeded insecurities. If he's corny to me, he's corny. N_ ain't concerned about what females this man got.

Go pull the same caliber of chic he does, since you two are so enamored.

[thread="642870"]dudes come off like jealous females when talking about nick cannon.....what he do besides be himself[/thread]

Exactly. Personally, I've always respected his hustle and the fact that he's not trying to be someone he's not. Dude is low key business savvy as hell too.

Smart by doing interviews with that white doofus Vlad? Okay. Other than his Nickolodean days, do you any of you dudes even check for and tune into his TV shows, movies, or play his Mixtapes? I bet none of y'all have been supporting his releases.

KSwiss was hot in the early 00s lol
They were never "hot" it's a hood thing
KSwiss was hot in the early 00s lol
Didn't grow up in the hood but KSwiss was def fiya from 98-2001. 

The classics and altezos 
nthat.gif

All white low tops were always a must around here. It was all about Kswiss and Adidas Stan Smiths until AFIs took over 
laugh.gif

Who cares about the chics he pulls? You yourself must attract lackluster women, what does that have do with a persons stance on him?
Why should it matter what a dude, or someone you NOT trying to attract thinks of you? If girls like homie, he must be doing something right.

Smart by doing interviews with that white doofus Vlad? Okay. Other than his Nickolodean days, do you any of you dudes even check for and tune into his TV shows, movies, or play his Mixtapes? I bet none of y'all have been supporting his releases.
its official.....you dont like him because you think he is corny and winning, while your corny *** gets the hover hand treatment.

NO WAY a grown man care about what another man is wearing unless he is jealous...laughing is one thing, but you are really affected by this guy and its sad

wild n out is always a good watch when im smacked

also depending on when he got that teen nick programming role i liked it when i was a kid

Last edited:
Smh at all of that... what part of California was k Swiss a thing and what demographic? K Swiss was never a thing in Southern California and the people who did wear them in the late 80s- early 90s were usually fake Asian bangers.
In Florida to this day they are popular among dirty white trash pill addict type people. The type who wear ashy black wife beaters and long jean shorts. 

Reactions: God
money and is known... is why Nick got the caliber broads he got... me... I got neither and have pulled 10's... with money (Private School b****** and a dime piece Lawyer that I F'd ova) in my day... lmao

Back
Top Bottom