~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Thursday-April-6th-2017-Nas-Queens-Takeover-At-Angels-Gentlemens-Club-59.jpg

Homie finallly looking old, that stress from the takeover took its toll on ol boy :smh:

Gotta get on the kappa [emoji]127754[/emoji]
Not gonna lie, all that kappa talk made me check out the banda pants at pacsun. Had a $5 off card so I copped. I like them a lot tbh. More substantial than the adidas track joints

I need some kappa

So hot right now 8)

Some good clean kappa for the summer

Last edited:
Dudes gonna just cop trackpants are or y'all gonna go full fledge and cop some 80/90s kappa soccer kits too ?

Last edited:
Dudes gonna just cop trackpants are or y'all gonna go full fledge and cop some 80/90s kappa soccer kits too ?

I only cop the following: FCB, USA, Portugal, Benfica, Colombia, Mexico, Nacional, Caldas
just because you cop from those clubs/national teams doesn't mean anything. In football, there's no lone kit supplier for an entire​ league. It's not like here in the US where adidas(NBA), Majestic(MLB), and Nike(NFL) supply the uniforms for all the teams in the league.

Take a look at the EPL for example, it's the richest league in the world but they don't have a deal where they have a lone kit supplier for the entire league. You got brands like Nike, adidas and Puma sponsoring the big clubs. But you also have "lesser known" brands like macron, joma, and umbro making the kits for "smaller clubs". It's all based on contracts and revenue, so you see some clubs change kit suppliers often. Same thing with the main sponsor that's displayed in the front of the kit.

By the way, Kappa was the kit supplier for FC Barcelona :wink:

barca-9697.jpg

article-2563815-1BACA72900000578-207_634x411.jpg

223F958000000578-2876971-image-m-2_1418840769618.jpg

Last edited:
I understand that but I purchase certain kits based on the material the companies Choose make their jerseys that year. I'm very very picky when it comes to what year kit I purchase.

And in regards to these Kappa pants. The material and build for the oantsnis awesome, I would not wear a top/jacket made from the same material.

Back
Top Bottom