~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Reynolds,Jonah Hill and Sudeikis fits are probably the best I've seen here in a while. Honorable mention even tho I don't dress like him Curren$y.

^ the sneaker shopping w/ complex segment jumped the shark when skip bayless was on.

deion sanders is the nail in the coffin. lol

**** is nothing more than promo @ this point.

Deion is a legend, those were the days. I still need those red DT 2s. Wish Nike would release more models instead of trash colors of the same two models. It was dope hearing him talk a little about Nike and Jordan. Could have done without the promo and purchases.

Deion is a legend, those were the days. I still need those red DT 2s. Wish Nike would release more models instead of trash colors of the same two models. It was dope hearing him talk a little about Nike and Jordan. Could have done without the promo and purchases.

they gotta pay da bills :lol:

Deion is a style LEGEND. On and off the field. Hell you talking about :rofl:

you kno what, your right.

CURRENTLY in 2017, i walk up and down the street and see sooooooooooo much deion sanders influence on style. i really cant 2 steps without thinkin to myself, "damn, that dude took that from deion".

they should have shabba ranks on next. lotta people out here takin style ques from him too these days.

foh, bro

gilbert-arenas-of-the-washington-wizards-drives-during-the-preseason-picture-id2619515

gilbert-arenas-of-the-washington-wizards-takes-a-shot-over-jason-of-picture-id2591554

university-of-arizona-guard-gilbert-arenas-slam-dunks-the-ball-on-a-picture-id641098164

feb-2001-gilbert-arenas-of-the-arizona-wildcats-moves-with-the-ball-picture-id580420

dec-1999-gilbert-arenas-of-the-arizona-wildcats-makes-a-layup-during-picture-id498140

feb-2001-gilbert-arenas-of-the-arizona-wildcats-takes-the-ball-down-picture-id580325

grant-high-school-basketball-player-gilbert-arenas-poses-in-front-of-picture-id73173963

Deion is a style LEGEND. On and off the field. Hell you talking about :rofl:

you kno what, your right.

CURRENTLY in 2017, i walk up and down the street and see sooooooooooo much deion sanders influence on style. i really cant 2 steps without thinkin to myself, "damn, that dude took that from deion".

they should have shabba ranks on next. lotta people out here takin style ques from him too these days.

foh, bro

Hahahahahahahahahahah, this post is so wrong it's sad. There's a lot of rappers and athletes doing **** Deion was doing in the late 80s and early 90s right now.

Would be crazy to see an nba player today rockin some runners lol

Like some vapormax or some ****

Deion was that guy.

WAS.

And outside of that bandanna he was wearing, what else did bring to the table that people latched onto?

Everything he did style wise was already WELL established in the hiphop world @ the time.

There is no reason in the world outside of promo, a RETIRED deion sanders should be on a 2017 sneaker shopping segment.

Next episode should feature new kids on the block or some ****...

Last edited:
WAS.

And outside of that bandanna he was wearing, what else did bring to the table that people latched onto?

Everything he did style wise was already WELL established in the hiphop world @ the time.

There is no reason in the world outside of promo, a RETIRED deion sanders should be on a 2017 sneaker shopping segment.

Next episode should feature new kids on the block.

Deion Sanders did more for overall style than Michael Jordan. Other than shoes, Jordan ain't spit.

Deion is on the Mount Rushmore of style and flash, as far as athletes go.

Back
Top Bottom