~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

A Trip Down Memory Lane:

Head Coach Buddy Ryan of the Arizona Cardinals

Man, I swear those NFL head coaches from back in the days definitely dressed fly. Let's not forget who were the originators of the Splash style ''Logo Athletic''. I know a while back Mitchell & Ness did their own version. I gots love for M & N, but I gotta go with the creators on this one and that's ''Logo Athletic'' and of their other style's of hats like the Sharktooth, etc. Whatever I post on NT music & fashion wise, that's me also in my real life. I post the things that I really like.

Peep out this Classic Logo Athletic commercial ft. Chris Webber

Last edited:
Yo Fab OD's sometimes but I don't care, he wears a lot of cool ****. He wears mad shoes that are old, not popular and no one talks about. That **** is dope. I like that he's going to cities and wearing local people's shoes.

But he still ODs with some of the matching, small clothes and wack new shoes but he pulls out dope old shoes. I love the Griffey 2, thought they would sit longer and ended up missing them. SMMFH

Most of his fits....if he removes one thing or changes it....would be better

It seems like hes always over doing it just one notch

Last edited:
Fab to me is the definition of a real sneakerhead. He knows his sh*t, and you can tell he's passionate about the culture. I actually like the matching that he does. You know I just post what I think looks fly in my eyes & something that I would rock irl. Fab in my book knows fashion, plus since back in the days I always admired his fashion sense.

Back
Top Bottom