~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yep, to each his own.
glasses.gif

A Trip Down Memory Lane: Nas Willie Esco

Willie Esco Street Fashion runway in NEWARK, NJ

Last edited:
What's going on with this Fila resurgence? They're marketing team is going crazy, they've got billboards all over the city all of a sudden too

I used to talk to a FILA Marketing Manager and used to tell him, that FILA needs to go hard just like in the 90s. I must say they're doing a good job with their apparel. I just want them to also start retroing their sneaker back catalog stuff. FILA Jamball, Runball, Mind Blower, etc.

Here goes the magnificent Mind Blower model

Peep out the dude with the Mindblower's, the one that's with the chick who's sitting down...

Last edited:
I'll rock those FILA Mindblower's with a Tommy Hilfiger Hoodie, Shirt or Polo and I'll be straight $$$$$$$$$$$.

I've been asking them to do a 'retro treatment' of the FILA Mind Blower like forever, here goes the two other OG colorways of the magnificent Mind Blower silhouette, one of my grails...

I have an art & graffiti background, so the font that FILA used on this particular model screams out that to me.

Last edited:
What's going on with this Fila resurgence? They're marketing team is going crazy, they've got billboards all over the city all of a sudden too

Walters over there in ATL has dope fila gear/kicks

Im all for it. I need a shirt...maybe a pair of original fitness.

Last edited:

I feel like Nike was truly dominant for so long but many companies started to see parity in the market. Not just because of Adidas but Asics, Saucony, New Balance, Diadora etc have made mad noise in the last few years.

Puma pushing hard now too.

So it's only right. Plus the 70's and 80's babies remember how hot they were back in the day.

The apparel is top notch. The Polos for the summer are :smokin

Last edited:
Everything my NT brother @illphillip  said I can agree with. The man is speaking nothing but the truth. While I was a kid in the 90s, the coolest kids at my school always had FILA, so for me FILA will be forever fly. I also gravitated to their stuff cause it was art to me starting with the ''F'' from the FILA logo, that graffiti throwie/bubble letter looking ''F'' I love it. Those sneaker designs were fire. Of course their apparel, what can I say I just love FILA. In Newark, NJ at the time it was Nike/JB, FILA, Reebok, then came the other brands.

Last edited:
Tyga with the Captain America Bapes :wow:

Max's shorty is thick

Kevin Hart is so corny to me man. I feel like he lurks NT and then goes to flightclub immediately after. SBB 1's are only sought after on here

Conceited definitely has a m&n plug because no one is touching the jordan 12

Ive never seen a m&n release miss this badly

Back
Top Bottom