~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

So many celebrities have cosigned bape from biggie to pharell, kanye west and the list goes on... Bape to me is really dope and I like the brand not because a celebrity cosigns it. I just had to throw some known names on here, who also like it like I do. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
So many celebrities have cosigned bape from biggie to pharell, kanye west and the list goes on... Bape to me is really dope and I like the brand not because a celebrity cosigns it. I just had to throw some known names on here, who also like it like I do. :D  

So much contradiction. :lol: :smh:

So much contradiction.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You could interpret it how you want. I just keep it 100 and even if its a celebrity who is wearing whatever piece of clothing it maybe, etc. That doesn't mean that I will also like it, but in this case. I've mentioned some well known names, who also approved of the bape brand, just like I do.

Last edited:
soopafly and the dogg pound as kids...damn...I'm old. 

Bout to throw on Soopafly's CD and see if my knees can still crip walk to it.

Jonah giving both Matthew & Bale a run for his money in the weight gain/loss for movie roles department.

Tyga the face of Bape now? :x

Did Bape really fall off that badly?

Last edited:
The beautiful/sensual Vashtie Kola rocking a Supreme Sequin Patch Quilted Bomber Jacket with the inspired Alfa Romeo logo

No heat in this pic lol, but just an admiration of Vashtie's beauty & talent.

Last edited:
Tyga the face of Bape now? :x

Did Bape really fall off that badly?

bape never regained their 2002ish footing.

after da fakes & Soulja Boy that ish was dead in da water...

i never seen real people wear it outside influencers & younger celebs.

So many celebrities have cosigned bape from biggie to pharell, kanye west and the list goes on... Bape to me is really dope and I like the brand not because a celebrity cosigns it. I just had to throw some known names on here, who also like it like I do. :D  
How did biggie co-sign Bape? The jacket he wore in the picture was the photographers. I don't remember seeing biggie wearing Bape elsewhere, but I could be wrong.

The jacket he wore in the picture was the photographers

How do u know that?

Im not saying youre wrong id just like to read about that

Last edited:
How did biggie co-sign Bape? The jacket he wore in the picture was the photographers. I don't remember seeing biggie wearing Bape elsewhere, but I could be wrong.
A while back Nigo put out a book to commerate A Bathing Ape's 15 year anniversary and inside that book there's that pic of biggie rocking bape. If that pic was really photoshopped, why would Nigo put it in there and remember bape started in the 90s. It just wasn't known like that here in america. I'm guessing biggie found out about the brand, during his travels to japan in the 90s.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2012/03/09/the-notorious-big-in-bape/

Back
Top Bottom