~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

How did biggie co-sign Bape? The jacket he wore in the picture was the photographers. I don't remember seeing biggie wearing Bape elsewhere, but I could be wrong.
A while back Nigo put out a book to commerate A Bathing Ape's 15 year anniversary and inside that book there's that pic of biggie rocking bape. If that pic was really photoshopped, why would Nigo put it in there and remember bape started in the 90s. It just wasn't known like that here in america. I'm guessing biggie found out about the brand, during his travels to japan in the 90s.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2012/03/09/the-notorious-big-in-bape/
Never said it was photoshopped. The story is the photographer draped it over him. As mentioned, the jacket didn't fit biggie.

There was a time when some people thought that pic of biggie rocking bape was photoshopped. People talked about it in places like bapetalk, kanyetothe, etc. So that's where the photoshop thing came from. Like I said my bad, it was an honest mistake. I just was concetrated on something else and misread it.

Last edited:
I don't even like Lebron but was glad he won last year and was cheering for him

still hate his guts and now I really want him to win now, **** the warriors

I actually **** with Lebron but ESPN gargles his sack so much I'm sick of it

Here's some evidence that bape is very much alive. This video was posted just a couple of days ago on the Complex News YouTube ch. You can clearly see regular dudes just waiting to cop the Bape x Anti Social Social Club Drop in NYC. Also some resellers are there, now if bape was really dead I don't really think dudes would go out of there way to wait in line to cop something that isn't gonna get them money, that's just Common sense. I'm just pointing that out. Even if I don't approve of the resell game.

This was the most ignorant sh*t I heard in this video. That one reseller dude that said: ''hell no I don't f*ck with bape, bape is trash. I'm just reselling bro, f*ck bape.'' How you a reseller and you're gonna talk smack about the brand that on the side helps you put food on the table etc. This is one of the reasons, why I don't respect these resellers cause of things like this.

Because at the end of the day he doesn't care about the product.

Many people think the yeezys are ugly and trash but if you offer a pie to them for retail so they can flip; show me a man who will say no and I will show you a fool.

Bape to me ain't the same bape once nigo bounced

Because at the end of the day he doesn't care about the product.

Many people think the yeezys are ugly and trash but if you offer a pie to them for retail so they can flip; show me a man who will say no and I will show you a fool.

Bape to me ain't the same bape once nigo bounced

It's Just like the dope game. A lot of dealers don't get high, hate drugs, etc. but if you got fiends and wealthy people willing to spend boat loads of cash on drugs, sign me up. I'd sell to them all day.

The way he's playing in the playoffs, don't think you can talk about LeBron enough. He doesn't look human out there.

Most of the Bron haters at this point are just delusional Kobe and MJ fans.

As a die hard MJ, NBA died when she left Chicago, fan. LBJ is unreal rn

When jordan was 32 he was coming back from baseball....resorting to the fadeaway...doin that 2 handed dunk where he put it to his shoulder.

Bron at 32 is more athletic.

Bron is softer than jordan tho.

Bron flops/sells alot.

Jordan only flopped 3 times in his career

Last edited:
Most of the Bron haters at this point are just delusional Kobe and MJ fans.

As a die hard MJ, NBA died when she left Chicago, fan. LBJ is unreal rn

:lol:

im a Kobe fan but thats def not why. Im a pistons fan so all those years we were a solid/good team he was in our way in the playoffs for years.

The way he's playing in the playoffs, don't think you can talk about LeBron enough. He doesn't look human out there.

he has absolutely NO competition in the NBA at this point... no Lebron hate either... imma fan... just don't go putting that man over what MJ did in a stacked NBA back in tha day....

he has absolutely NO competition in the NBA at this point... no Lebron hate either... imma fan... just don't go putting that man over what MJ did in a stacked NBA back in tha day....

Lebrun has competition but not in the east, if it was so easy he would have 6 or 7 championships at this point?

Lebron is god like but come on now, stacked or not stacked he doesnt have the main hardware for that excuse

Something must be wrong with my Dell cuz i could have sworn this was the celebrite rocking heat thread

Back
Top Bottom