~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I wanted those Air Max 2000 so damn bad. I can't believe Nike hasn't brought them back. Found a pair on eBay FINALLY a few weeks ago but they were one size too big. First pair I've seen in years.

Prodigy buggin, those Kobe's were comfortable as hell. A lot of cushion and support. They're bulky though.

Jordan played against more hall of famers, than Lebron will have.

Plus, the NBA is soft and geared towards offense nowadays. Just like the NFL. Soft leagues currently

When lebron James retires he wall have played against the same amount of hall of famers as Jordan. Also look at teams scoring average jordans first ten years in the league compared to Lebrons. Jordan's first 3 years teams were averaging 110ppg. Defense is way more complex now. No more illegal defense, zones are allowed, you have players waiting for already knowing where you about to go, that was not allowed back then.

When lebron James retires he wall have played against the same amount of hall of famers as Jordan. Also look at teams scoring average jordans first ten years in the league compared to Lebrons. Jordan's first 3 years teams were averaging 110ppg. Defense is way more complex now. No more illegal defense, zones are allowed, you have players waiting for already knowing where you about to go, that was not allowed back then.

u are wrong on each and every point you just made Slim... lol and smh...

The Blac Youngcat unintentionally holding those 'stacks' over the drain with large gratings? :rolleyes

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 ​
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ​
The Blac Youngcat unintentionally holding those 'stacks' over the drain with large gratings?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats ol boy who got tagged for the shooting at young dolphs concert....not really a fan of his musics

Dolph >>>>>>

Last edited:
Allyson Felix

Angela Simmons

ASAP Rocky

Big Boi

Conceited

Fabolous

Isiah Thomas

Justin Bieber

? x Kanye West

Kevin Hart

Migos

Orange Calderon

Rick Ross

Vic Cruz

Certain Low top sneakers u could pull off with a suit

High top not so much

High top UNTIED no.

he gotta come out with more tunes, they came thru like a reggaeton Feti wap, maaad hits and now... silence.

he gonna reload thou.
His newest song is called ''Tu Foto'' and it has been doing pretty good. He also made a music video for the ''Tu Foto'' song. This video is really different, instead of the typical Reggaeton music videos that we usually see. Ozuna comes with a strong message in this one. I dig it cause he's singing some real deep sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom