~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

That SF shirt tho :smokin

Only heard bad and boujee from those dudes and that was enough. Garbage, but get your paper.

​

laugh.gif
nthat.gif
Is there a "Hover Hand" thread ?
nerd.gif
lol...post pics of broads that are uncomfortable with you touching them

Last edited:
 ​
Don't get me wrong..... I like the Migos and been rocking with them since summer of 2013, but they would have to do a lot to pass Outkast, Bone Thugs & Harmony and IMO the best Rap Group of all time...... ​
 ​
 ​
Triple Six! Triple Six! MAFIA!!! 
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Some people (me) would argue migos are not even the best trio of all time

Tribe
Fugees
Run dmc
Beastie boys

Theyre the most popular NOW but i dont think they are physically or mentally capable of being better on the mic than tribe

Geto Boys, UGK, Little Brother, Outkast, Goodie Mob, Mobb Deep, 8ball & MJG, Tribe Called Quest, Run DMC, EPMD, Hot Boy$, Wu Tang, NWA, Pharcyde, Souls of Mischief, dawg [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

Last edited:
whats wrong with president hover hand. you opinion doesn't count anymore dawg.
you and instagram should be best friends since no one rates you guys

Last edited:
Trinidad could've been a decent rapper, had he actually studied and honed his craft. He had a unique voice. Trinidad ain't no worse than Desiigner or Yachty

Geto Boys, UGK, Little Brother, Outkast, Goodie Mob, Mobb Deep, 8ball & MJG, Tribe Called Quest, Run DMC, EPMD, Hot Boy$, Wu Tang, NWA, Pharcyde, Souls of Mischief, dawg [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

Little brother is sooooooo underrated

Back
Top Bottom