~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I like the migos

but on their way to be the best rap group of all time? 

Come on now 
laugh.gif

whats wrong with president hover hand. you opinion doesn't count anymore dawg.
you and instagram should be best friends since no one rates you guys

My opinion doesn't count but "Migos on their way to being greatest rap group" :rofl: :rofl:

You're a nincompoop

Geto Boys, UGK, Little Brother, Outkast, Goodie Mob, Mobb Deep, 8ball & MJG, Tribe Called Quest, Run DMC, EPMD, Hot Boy$, Wu Tang, NWA, Pharcyde, Souls of Mischief, dawg [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

This is the "I'm older so let me list all the popular 80's & 90's rap groups" list

Migos will never be better than outlast or mobb deep to me, but t shirt and bad & boujie is to the new generation what Rosa parks and shook ones was to me.

Takeoff > havoc

Last edited:
This is the "I'm older so let me list all the popular 80's & 90's rap groups" list

Migos will never be better than outlast or mobb deep to me, but t shirt and bad & boujie is to the new generation what Rosa parks and shook ones was to me.

Takeoff > havoc
Bruh why u playing shook ones and rosa out like that lmao 

Geto Boys, UGK, Little Brother, Outkast, Goodie Mob, Mobb Deep, 8ball & MJG, Tribe Called Quest, Run DMC, EPMD, Hot Boy$, Wu Tang, NWA, Pharcyde, Souls of Mischief, dawg [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

Takeoff > havoc

You're my guy but this post makes me sick.

Havoc could rap and is a DOPE ****** producer. His beats are crazy hard.

I've never heard a Migos song and thought it was anything close to Shook Ones. I don't listen to Migos, I think they're wack as **** but you're better than this.

Field Mob >>>>> Migos

Field Mob should get way more love, they could rap for real

Last edited:

Takeoff > havoc

Bruh, I'm 29... Migos like 25, 26 right? If so, we ain't that far off in age. Plus, I'm younger than Kendrick, Meek, Drake, Future. So, what are you talking about?

You're my guy but this post makes me sick.

Havoc could rap and is a DOPE ****** producer. His beats are crazy hard.

I've never heard a Migos song and thought it was anything close to Shook Ones. I don't listen to Migos, I think they're wack as **** but you're better than this.

Field Mob >>>>> Migos

Field Mob should get way more love, they could rap for real

Ayeeee, I left field mob out because I know a lot of nt'ers didn't know about them
But. They got two CLASSIC albums :smokin

damn this was embarrassing, :lol:

she did surprise me with da sliver of NB knowledge though.

If a chick from DC/MD or Bmore doesn't know a thing about New Balances....they aren't from here :lol:.

True story....Jordans wasn't crazy round here like that. All the other expensive sig Nikes and other expensive shoes were really the wave.

this is totally and completely false.

damn this was embarrassing, :lol:

she did surprise me with da sliver of NB knowledge though.

If a chick from DC/MD or Bmore doesn't know a thing about New Balances....they aren't from here :lol:.

True story....Jordans wasn't crazy round here like that. All the other expensive sig Nikes and other expensive shoes were really the wave.

this is totally and completely false.
There was a time probly from like 05-09, I know round my way and the ppl I knew throughout the city wasn't focused on J's like that...dopes was #1 of course, with nike retros and new balances in the mix...Jordans always been around but it comes and goes in popularity around here lately it seems like

The shoe heads always been on Jordans tho, so if you in that crowd you got a different experience

Last edited:
Props to Ferg for really trying to bring back that 90s and early 2000s style.

With that being said I hope he fails. I rocke da ton of Girbaud from about 2002-2006 I never want to see that **** again.

Back
Top Bottom