~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

The Swedes and people from Belgium have the best style, IMO. As far as the U.S. guys from DC/B-More, have the best style. (I know this tickles WavyCrockets fancy :rofl:).

New Yorkers always dressed Bama'ish too me. Look at dudes like KaySlay, Conceited, Papoose, etc. New Yorkers usually had great sneaker rotations. But their gear was still bumpkin style :lol:

Living down here in Florida, New York cats who transplant down here blend in with the goons who buy their whole fit from the flea markets.

Some dudes have a good kick game, but no gear. Some have gear AND kicks, it is rare though.

I still think ASAP Rocky is clearly the best dressed rapper. He checks all boxes. He wears streetwear (new and old stuff), as well as designer gear.

Grimey finally coming around :pimp:. Spot on.

There might be hope after all :lol:. My man.

^^ Exactly, Envy looks silly and awkward. Especially when he rocks those tight bikers. He looks so uncomfortable. No way shape or form am I harboring hate towards Envy, definitely no envy either.

B-more with the polo's buttoned up to the neck?? with fake Farragamo belts? :lol: You can't be serious! DC has way more
stylish people than B-more easily.

Last edited:
Yeah I did.

Glizzy one of the cleanest out 4real too. Sht he rocks is more of my speed.

Yea. Meek never looks awkward, or antsy in his outfits. He looks comfortable, unlike most guys. I feel like Meek could fit into any hip hop fashion era. 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s. Shy Glizzy definitely does his thing too.

NY cats can't dress but who put ya'll onto J's and forces? RL? High-end designer gear?

Half these fashion houses are in NY the other half are in Europe.

C'mon sons...Nothing jiggy ever came out of the DMV. Wale the flyest cat ya'll ever had :lol:.

Last edited:
NY cats can't dress but who put ya'll onto J's and forces? RL? High-end designer gear?

C'mon sons...Nothing jiggy ever came out of the DMV. Wale the flyest cat ya'll ever had :lol:.

**** according to NT many years ago claimed Kanye was the one who put everyone on j's

Last edited:
**** according to NT many years ago claimed Kanye was the one who put everyone on j's

Kanye co-opted his fashion sense from established NY fashion staples.

Ralph Lauren, Timbs, Jordans, we were doing that before he was even a blip on the radar.

Louis Vuitton Don? LV, Prada, Gucci were all popping in NY before he was on the scene.

2:45. OG NY cats will tell you where they got game from. Running down I-95 to West Bmore to cop kicks...take me back up NYC and call them "uptowns" :lol:. Know thy history.

Nike Boots and Foams too:
http://www.elitaste.com/blog/2008/01/original-sketch-of-the-nike-air-max-goadome-aka-the-nike-boot/

"DC and Baltimore were the first cities to truly embrace the Goa, so big props to them them for having the courage to bring something new to the market."

-From the Nike executives mouth.

Last edited:

Ummmm... ever heard of the NBA? Eastbay magazine, etc.? I use to watch NBA games, or football (when games were on turf) then, hit the mall or browse eastbay magazine, SLAM!, etc. and cop the shoes that certain players wore. And dude, NY'ers were not the only people wearing designer clothes. My mom had a gucci purse, louis vuitton and MCM in the 80s. I mean, if you were a kid and actually read and looked through magazines, you could get style, if you paid attention.

I was born and raised in Florida, I knew about many brands, early. As did some of my other friends. I knew dudes who tried to sell variant/b-grade Jordans and Bapestas in like 2004. And, if you had a family that traveled a lot, you grew taste in fashion.

NY produced DJ KAYSLAY and 50 Cent. They dress horrible :rofl:

Last edited:
**** the Goadome for one. Two NY cats made that **** hot. Yeah those shop-owners had a great idea. But it was cats coming down from NY taking 'em back.

Ummmm... I ever heard of the NBA? Eastbay magazine, etc.? I use to watch NBA games, or football (when games were on turf) then, hit the mall or browse eastbay magazine, SLAM!, etc. and cop. And dude, NY'ers were not the only people wearing designer clothes. My mom had a gucci purse, louis vuitton and MCM in the 80s. I mean, if you were a kid and actually read and looked through magazines, you could get style, if you paid attention.

I was born and raised in Florida, I knew about many brands, early. As did some of my other friends. I knew dudes who tried to sell variant/b-grade Jordans and Bapestas in like 2004. And, if you had a family that traveled a lot, you grew taste in fashion.

NY produced DJ KAYSLAY and 50 Cent. They dress horrible :rofl:

Who cares about Kayslay and Fifty though? Look at all the garbage dressers out of Florida. Trick Daddy? Plies? C'mon son.

Who cares about Kayslay and Fifty though? Look at all the garbage dressers out of Florida. Trick Daddy? Plies? C'mon son.

Plies and Trick never even talk about style, :lol:. Look how Jay-Z dresses :rofl:. Most stylish NY rappers were Kane, Slick Rick, Grand Puba. Nowadays, ASAP Rocky is the best of NY. And Theophilus London but, he is not a household name.

Ny rappers usually have dope shoes, and that's it

Back
Top Bottom