~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

those black cat 13s wouldve been classic if they made them like the black and reds. that suede material made them awful

Last edited:
I dont blame him, i blame Badu's poosay for 3k wild fashion.
View media item 2459052
erykah-badu-booty-bet-awards.gif

She had Common, 3 stacks and Jay all hypnotized. If I also catch her in the wild I'm pulling up from deep.

Just catching up on the last 10 or so pages and dios mio!!! :lol: :smh:

People actually quoting Migos' lyrics :lol:. I honestly feel bad for some of ya'll as it seems you guys have been deprived of quality hip hop/lyrics if you think they are spittin'. It goes way deeper than the crap that you've been fed. It's blasphemy to be quoting **** like that. :lol: And dude using the Fugees going however many times platinum as reason for them being good. :x Selling albums (in hip hop) has NEVER equated to quality/talent. Never! :smh:

I won't even go into this whole hip hop thing further as it's a losing battle here on NT....but do yourself a favor and listen to some contemporary hip hop with actual quality...lyrics...beats...substance.
I said in my opinion. We are all entitled to our opinions. And i just put it out there that the Score sold 17 million. Not as a reason for the Fugees being the Best Hip Hop group IN MY OPINION.

Pharrell looking very 05ish with that pic. If it wasn't for the human races....i woulda thought it was a throwback pic

Last edited:
he used to be super fly...now? not so much, guess it happens when u been paid for a while...you stop caring.

i REALLLLLLLY miss modern basketball kicks being bulky & hand drawn da way 90's kicks were.

those Barkleys are my favorite by far.

Back
Top Bottom