~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Doom Foams
nthat.gif

Real question for the Kanye stans.Do yall really think Reebok classics with an Adidas logo is stylish?Is orthopedic style looking shoes the wave right now?Are dad sweaters the business?He was at his peak style wise during his 2nd release on Nike.He been a dud since Adidas.I dont like anything hes released at Adidas.Even the first shoe release on Adidas was horrible.Nothing about his at Adidas looks good on feet.Its almost like the hype hes built in the past.Is whats hes surviving on.Its the price,exclusiveness,thats keeping his shoes relevant.Its really sad.He use to be a trendsetter.I miss the WTT/2nd Nike release Kanye.

The real question should be.How much longer can he be successful while being lazy creatively?Its at a point now.People are going to let him release old school acsics/New Balance,s with an Adidas logo.With baggy dad outfits.And follow it.Either hes trolling to the max.Like watch me have everybody dressing horrible.Just because i can.Or hes just straight up lost it.Style wise.His fall off was epic.Do most people still think Kanye is a innovativer style wise?How do you go from having style?To not having it anymore.Take the name off the clothes.Then his fits look like he went to Target/Wal-Mart.

Whats so special about them pants?Theres people that wear those type of pants when there hunting and mudding.Ill never wear OD super baggy pants.I dont care how much they come back in style.Yall can go back to Jncos,and 8x Tees all you want.Im not a sheep.So it wont be me.

Whats so special about them pants?Theres people that wear those type of pants when there hunting and mudding.Ill never wear OD super baggy pants.I dont care how much they come back in style.Yall can go back to Jncos,and 8x Tees all you want.Im not a sheep.So it wont be me.
why did u wear OD super baggy pants in the past? 

Amber rose on ig last night [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Kanye ****** up

Real question for the Kanye stans.Do yall really think Reebok classics with an Adidas logo is stylish?Is orthopedic style looking shoes the wave right now?Are dad sweaters the business?He was at his peak style wise during his 2nd release on Nike.He been a dud since Adidas.I dont like anything hes released at Adidas.Even the first shoe release on Adidas was horrible.Nothing about his at Adidas looks good on feet.Its almost like the hype hes built in the past.Is whats hes surviving on.Its the price,exclusiveness,thats keeping his shoes relevant.Its really sad.He use to be a trendsetter.I miss the WTT/2nd Nike release Kanye.

The real question should be.How much longer can he be successful while being lazy creatively?Its at a point now.People are going to let him release old school acsics/New Balance,s with an Adidas logo.With baggy dad outfits.And follow it.Either hes trolling to the max.Like watch me have everybody dressing horrible.Just because i can.Or hes just straight up lost it.Style wise.His fall off was epic.Do most people still think Kanye is a innovativer style wise?How do you go from having style?To not having it anymore.Take the name off the clothes.Then his fits look like he went to Target/Wal-Mart.

know what you're talking about before you write a wall of text

It's an og adidas model not a rip from reebok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom