~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

DB_XOrZXYAAFoS1.jpg

How tall is he?

repped...those silver bullet AM+'s are crazy....this the first time they came out or is that an old cw?

killa wyd

thats a first day of school fit

Last edited:
repped...those silver bullet AM+'s are crazy....this the first time they came out or is that an old cw?

New colorway for the AM+s to coincide with the Silver Bullet 97 retro a few weeks back.

Thugger x Playboi Carti

143b3938_263891af597d628e7d1c72c85fb98881.jpeg

51bd4238_898dcc6a909da1ed34d2d798ac84cca3.jpeg

Khaled x Travis

0a9fc080_da147ed8cd89c9d2d4a0ebc221e69f7a.jpeg

lol @ carti trying to bring back that terrible all leather everything era

in 2025 we will look at that as more goofy than the tall tee and headband era

those retro+ kobes are terrible and if they got travis, rocky, ian connor or ye or someone whos a tastemaker to rock the OG's with some kappa sweats or those terrible samurai pants that crowd keeps trying to make happen then theyd probably get people into a Retro of the OG's

maybe we just need to see another color tho

Last edited:
Finally, some pics of the hybrid Kobe's. I'm shocked. I can't believe they're doing those. Hybrids of the Crazy 1 and Crazy 8. I gotta see these in person.

Cam look crazy, mismatching shoes. He knows better.

I need a pair of AM + before they're all gone. Need the right color.

Never liked those shoes Vado wearing, always looking like a lower cheap running model to me.

Finally, some pics of the hybrid Kobe's. I'm shocked. I can't believe they're doing those. Hybrids of the Crazy 1 and Crazy 8. I gotta see these in person.

Never liked those shoes Vado wearing, always looking like a lower cheap running model to me.
Nah cam killed it with the just don shorts

Looks like he has the ultras on though [emoji]128564[/emoji]
Not a lot of people were able to get their hands on the Nikelab release, including me [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Heard the Ultras are way better tho in comfort

Nah cam killed it with the just don shorts
hqdefault.jpg

it would be much lamer if ye was still taking pics like the infamous paris pic w the briefcases and his goof troop

bruh is 40 now

he has been surprisingly chill and reserved/lowkey since he "went crazy" @ that concert that night last fall [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
He's got a wife and kids now. I'm glad he's a little more low key so hopefully that can reflect in some new music

Back
Top Bottom