~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

As someone who is an OG purest/snob to the highest degree, I actually really like the Off White x Jordan 1's. Never thought I'd say that. I think they are extremely creative in terms of a collab. I'm so sick of companies slapping a color here, a color there, and calling it a day. Anyone can do that.

Virgil actually did something different which I can respect. I also think they genuinely look good.

What do I know though.

Last edited:
^ 1978S 1978S I hate to agree w/all that but I do as well.

Virgil is annoying af to me but he did a great job w/those 1's. Like you said, actually creative & different and they look good to me too.

Loving the off white slander [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

As someone who is an OG purest/snob to the highest degree, I actually really like the Off White x Jordan 1's. Never thought I'd say that. I think they are extremely creative in terms of a collab. I'm so sick of companies slapping a color here, a color there, and calling it a day. Anyone can do that.

Virgil actually did something different which I can respect. I also think they genuinely look good.

What do I know though.

^^^

slimmed up thats not a bad fit but kanye doesnt give a **** anymore ***** in dad mode thats dope

Julian Draxler in the all white Yeezy

Germany+Welcome+Home+Celebration+2017+FIFA+gcSFLl8Vv9Bx.jpg

AZ finally aging 
indifferent.gif
 What do y'all think? Bruh look like a Cosby variant with that Coogi on. Forgive me for my blasphemy to the god. 

R.I.P. 
frown.gif

That gotta be a filter on my dawg AZ
Forreal. Where's the trademark fade? Looks like he has a baldy and that doesn't seem right at all. Looks like he's battling some kind of serious illness from that pic. Hope it's just a bad pic because he looked young as hell for his age just two years ago. Him and Nas had that Benjamin Button syndrome. Definitely one of the all time flyest in Hip Hop and of course of one of the low key GOATs. Rap version of James Bond. 

Back
Top Bottom