~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

So Pac paid those Crips to come to Vegas to kill him and Suge? Y'all can ***** about him being with bloods and all that **** but Puff put the hit out. No hit, no Crips in Vegas that weekend.
Eh. Can you really blame Puffy though? I was reading Mark Curry's (Hitmen) book where he slanders Puff for other reasons and his description of events is that someone who knew Puff shot Suge's mans in December 94 @ a club (for him and Suge being there looking for trouble anyways 
laugh.gif
) and Suge didn't even care about his mans dying, didn't send flowers while he was in coma, nothing. Puff just became his enemy from that point on. It's a pretty interesting book so far.

https://books.google.com/books?id=bqz8X2HFcP0C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Suge manipulated Pac into being a suicide bomb and Pac fell right into it because he thought they had common enemies.I can't really blame Puff if he did send someone to kill them. 

Even by your own logic:

If Pac didn't jump that man because his boy was too pie to do so; he makes it out of Vegas alive. Keefe D said this out of his own mouth. Not to mention I don't even think they were able to get the chain off of the DR dude so they all really could have left it alone for the night.

And it was a Tyson fight. Anyone coulda been out there on their own to just be on the scene.

Tupac-Fake-Death-Retired-Cop-640x595-1478814750-640x5951-1478881259-640x595.jpg

9c46b6229b89d4e6ebbecf398065cc4b.jpg

b59f1b094ca796db1293a47589274b1c.jpg

Last edited:
Long, long shot but someone ID Ed Lover's shirt. Probably Versace but what year and collection.

13736992_727932564012558_1879698835_n.jpg

Eh. Can you really blame Puffy though? I was reading Mark Curry's (Hitmen) book where he slanders Puff for other reasons and his description of events is that someone who knew Puff shot Suge's mans in December 94 @ a club (for him and Suge being there looking for trouble anyways 
laugh.gif
) and Suge didn't even care about his mans dying, didn't send flowers while he was in coma, nothing. Puff just became his enemy from that point on. It's a pretty interesting book so far.

https://books.google.com/books?id=bqz8X2HFcP0C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Suge manipulated Pac into being a suicide bomb and Pac fell right into it because he thought they had common enemies.I can't really blame Puff if he did send someone to kill them. 

Even by your own logic:

If Pac didn't jump that man because his boy was too pie to do so; he makes it out of Vegas alive. Keefe D said this out of his own mouth. Not to mention I don't even think they were able to get the chain off of the DR dude so they all really could have left it alone for the night.

And it was a Tyson fight. Anyone coulda been out there on their own to just be on the scene.

Tupac-Fake-Death-Retired-Cop-640x595-1478814750-640x5951-1478881259-640x595.jpg

9c46b6229b89d4e6ebbecf398065cc4b.jpg

b59f1b094ca796db1293a47589274b1c.jpg

Bruh, Pac been talking about death way before joining Death Row. Get your fax straight B!

People/fans just need to let Pac and Big rest.Theyre both dead for a reason.Nobody was innocent.Everybody involved had a connection in some type of way.Just look how Puffy has never went in to detail about it after Big died.Anybody thats innocent wouldve done interviews.Telling the world about there innocence.He hasnt because hes guilty by association.And doing business with the SSC for security and the Bounty.It ended up as a eye for an eye situation.Yall took Pac,well take Big in retaliation.Its not Rocket Science.

Fiz was one of Puffs father old friends.Puff was connected to the SSC by Fiz being cool with Keefe D.Thats how Bad Boy used SSC for security on different occasions in California.Go to www.Youtube.com/Goons Of The Industry Episode 7.It goes into detail about it.Keefe D even snitched on Fiz while snitching about the Pac murder.Fiz took the 500,000 Puff gave to him to give to Keefe D/SSC for himself.Everybody needs to let it go.The Rap scene was different back then compared to know

You had real gangsters/killers affiliated with Rappers/Singers back then.It wasnt make believe like it is now.Pac and Suge wouldnt let go of the beef.They escalated the situation by acting a fool on the streets.Chasing Puff and Big around.Talking reckless.There's probably more stories well never know about.But that beef wasnt entertainment at all.It was real.People sometimes die over real beef.Thats exactly what happened.

21 Savage.... smh... straight simpin out here for that broad Amber... young dudes be acting like they aint neva had no broads before... smh again...

I remember being in middle school when Pac got hit, and the rumors spread that he was still alive somewhere.

I believed it for a lil bit.

20 years later though, cmon bruh.

Last edited:
21 Savage.... smh... straight simpin out here for that broad Amber... young dudes be acting like they aint neva had no broads before... smh again...

Amber done had ***** simp from 40 to 21 (all pun intended).

What she does has no ange range. And been happening since the beginning of time.

Stop hating on the youngins for once Clarence :lol:

"Can't rock with Puff no more, he's the reason Pac dead"

Acting like Pac ain't been dead since 96'

Last edited:
Amber done had ***** simp from 40 to 21 (all pun intended).

What she does has no ange range. And been happening since the beginning of time.

Stop hating on the youngins for once Clarence :lol:

Didn't mean to strike a nerve.... u right though ... jus haven't seen one of these suckas simp so hard for this broad like that dude... Smh

Back
Top Bottom