~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

george-of-the-jungle-nike.jpg

George Of The Jungle
With The Pippens Hahahahaa

Arent those 6s fabolous got on fake

I know there was a pic of him wearing some fakes and then his **** switched all up

I kind of want to see Nike experiment with the Air Force one midsole. Like swap midsoles with Jordan 3s, or a air max 97 midsole.

Madeintyo wins with the OG Royals

...but honestly, I'm starting to cringe seeing Air Jordan 1's on so many people. Like y'all wasn't with us through the nubuck swoosh phase, 3/4 phase, jumpman tongue and heel phase or the phat phase and now y'all wanna reap our style benefits? It just irks me man.
Blame/Thank kanye

a7d054650ad7c94c9ed52cdeced3a595-jpg.1956514

Man she's bad I just went and looked her up :pimp:

But if she's dating that weirdo major points lost smh

J. Lo man........

Hell yeah bro I'm staring at that pic like damn she's finer than ever... Puff F up... even though Cassie bad too, but J Lo is on another level.

Kaepernick x Nessa x Cole

79855894f9b33b6dc5f17547e08b2883.jpg

Belly x Hov

85638403ff0bc1fde02dfe0ac6a758a6.jpg
DAMN Nessa :pimp:

Why Hov sweatsuit give off that Italian gangsta down in Miami vibe. I expect Pauly Walnuts to come confiscate the camera.

Stupid question is that JLo picture shopped. Sometimes her body is CRAZY and sometimes it is real meh. The hips in that pic look like she delivering twins sideways. :smh: You realize why Puffy was doing some of the wild stuff in the bedroom with her and making two I need A girl songs.

Arent those 6s fabolous got on fake

I know there was a pic of him wearing some fakes and then his **** switched all up
I don't even know how to spot fakes anymore with so many customizers out these days. Do you mean the base shoe to start with was a fake?

People can call these fake if they want, but as long as I know I bought legit versions I would get my shoes customized like anyone one of these.
Screenshot_20170728-221045.jpg
Screenshot_20170728-220922.jpg
Screenshot_20170728-220700.jpg

Yea the whole damb shoe he's wearing is a fake I think lol

I could be wrong I don't keep up with 6s like that.

There was a point when he got caught wearing fakes then immediately after he started wearing obscure-ish nikes as if to say "I know what I'm talkin about" lol

There was a point when he got caught wearing fakes then immediately after he started wearing obscure-ish nikes as if to say "I know what I'm talkin about" lol

in da just for kicks on ESPN he has a slew of fake VI's off camera at da time.

But why even wear the kicks if they fake, can't be a money issue. If money is flowing like that then just sit back and stay out the public eye and chill for a minute.

I don't think he knew lol.

But....there was a time he did..maybe the jersey era....he was rocking a buncha fakes. Ninja posted a pic a long time ago of fab rockin some fake 18s.

Hightop forces
20170807_131746.png

Back
Top Bottom