~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

i still play Mr Perfect 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

plain jane smacks

but yall got hella selective reading comprehension I said 90% ... he has some heat here....... n there ... literally

You could rock a club from start to finish bumping gucci.....where my central station heads at.....they know whats up

Like I said respect Gucci and he's the realist but it's over, Future got the juice now

Oh and Gucci does not have a march madness in his catalog

Last edited:
I used to think gucci was whack. Thats back when I thought rhyming words and having bars made you good at rap (Lol)

Gucci has been so damn prolific with his work I can now say that I probably like more tracks from gucci than em, nas and j**** combined.
Hell, even oj jewman gets me hyped sometimes

I used to think gucci was whack. Thats back when I thought rhyming words and having bars made you good at rap (Lol)

I have a lot of peers like this, they refuse to listen to future, migos, gates, pretty much anything new because they think all rappers have to rhyme multiple syllables and **** :lol:

If you are not aware there is a music section on niketalk.
If you want to continue the conversation i suggest you take it over there unless you want to get banned from this thread.

thanks for understanding.

Peace.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Like I said respect Gucci and he's the realist but it's over, Future got the juice now

Oh and Gucci does not have a march madness in his catalog

:lol: March madness? Bruh Gucci has a catalogue of bangers way better than that overrated *** track.

I mean that **** slap and it's nice to ride out to in the whip but it pales in comparison to a bunch of Guwop tracks.

Truth, Plain Jane, Careless & Reckless (which features auto-tuneless Future), Super Cocky, First Song Back, PABLO, etc etc etc. Bruh, Future is NOT ******* with Guwop, track for track tape for tape.

They say Future on a 5-peat right? Well kiss the ******* rings because Guwop been Phil Jackson ouchea.

Future not even the biggest thing out from ATL right now either. Young Thug eating Fewtch's food AT his table b. I don't even **** with Thugger but that's the God honest truth.

It's over for him once Guwop out.

Future not even the biggest thing out from ATL right now either. Young Thug eating Fewtch's food AT his table b. I don't even **** with Thugger but that's the God honest truth.

It's over for him once Guwop out.

Is This the same young thug that sold 20k records? is this the same yung thug that got butt hurt and had to change his album release date because of EVOL :lol:

Anyway back to celebrities wearing heat
View media item 1952273

Is This the same young thug that sold 20k records? is this the same yung thug that got butt hurt and had to change his album release date because of EVOL :lol:

Anyway back to celebrities wearing heat
View media item 1952273

I don't pay much attention to record sales in this day and age. All I know is what I see and what I see is that Thugger is clearly all in Future's lane and road hogging that ****.

Just calling it like I see it, I honestly don't **** with either of those cats. Just Guwop.

Back
Top Bottom