~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

marshawn-lynch_pg_600.jpg

Beast mode in his show "No Script'
large.jpeg

I still can't believe Serena married a white guy. **** crazy.

Those 97s Cruz and unoriginal man wearing are trash. Color and material is trash. Sole is wack too.

Never understood the Serena hype as far as looks are concerned. Shes a hell of a athlete. But there's nothing attractive about here in my eyes. Take away her fame,money,athletic abilities and put her in front of me with the same face and body.

And im going to feel the same way. Chick is the defenition of average. Me saying average is actually giving her to much credit. Shes a 4-5 easily. Most cats who like her alot are hood cats who'll smash anything.

The cat who married her only did it because of her name and status. Shes not a looker at all. Chick is ugly as all get out. I wouldn't go that far in my statement if guys didn't go so far to make it seem like shes a 7-10.

Cats have no standards thinking shes a catch look wise. Itll be like sleeping with a female version of Arnold Schwarzenegger. No bueno.

Never understood the Serena hype as far as looks are concerned. Shes a hell of a athlete. But there's nothing attractive about here in my eyes. Take away her fame,money,athletic abilities and put her in front of me with the same face and body.

And im going to feel the same way. Chick is the defenition of average. Me saying average is actually giving her to much credit. Shes a 4-5 easily. Most cats who like her alot are hood cats who'll smash anything.

The cat who married her only did it because of her name and status. Shes not a looker at all. Chick is ugly as all get out. I wouldn't go that far in my statement if guys didn't go so far to make it seem like shes a 7-10.

Cats have no standards thinking shes a catch look wise. Itll be like sleeping with a female version of Arnold Schwarzenegger. No bueno.

In before...."you must be white."

Her face has always been trash. She's gotten work done over the years and it looks a little better but we love her for her body. All that ***, sign me up AND she got some jugs. I'd want to **** her whether she was famous or not.

Back
Top Bottom