~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Always think about this dude when I see Jim Jones
Future-Hercule.jpg

Hercule Satan from Dragon Ball Z:rofl:

Jay my guy and all but nothing ever looks good on young. Like, he has “pieces” but his clothing never looks correct on him. Astonishing

Emory has been the one behind the big Puma push lately. Jay, Rihanna, Yo Gotti, Meek, etc.

Still wondering if it's going to catch on with the hype beast tho.

Emory has been the one behind the big Puma push lately. Jay, Rihanna, Yo Gotti, Meek, etc.

Still wondering if it's going to catch on with the hype beast tho.

Meek, jay and Gotti are not fashion influencers. I don't believe Rihanna has the trickle down effect on puma products outside of her branded stuff.

I've always wanted these but just never pulled the trigger

puma-suede-cabernet-red-1.jpg

I've noticed alot of da yutes rocking suedes recently too. Thought that was odd

Nike Lava High. Copped an OG pair from the 80's (they never retro'd the highs) in almost new condition in the Blue, Magenta and Purple colorway from the thrift store two years ago and they've been in the Winter boot rotation since. They're almost 30 years old. Can't believe they're still wearable :wow: . Retro J's get to be 5-7 years old and fall apart :smh:.
R-870021-1176283410.jpeg.jpg

Will with the Baltoros
original.jpg

Das EFX with the 40 Belows. I made sure to cop the Hazel Highways for this Winter and they been breakin necks. :smokin
1429274653_das-efx-1992-2003-flac-image-.cue-tracks-.cue.jpg

Can't forget the GOAT who put the 40 belows on the map on another level. Pac trigger happy killing people wearing 40 belows >>>. :rofl:
Q with the earthtone Baltoros on the low. :smokin
14693948_1216999515039474_5889421819571601408_n.jpg

FullSizeRender-101.jpg
tupac-wearing-fila-grant-hill.jpg

Pac with the Fila 96. These came out when I was in middle school. People were on these much more than the Jordan XI. The Fila 96' and the Air More Uptempo were the shoes that made you the ****.

Jay and gotti yeah
Meek nah......meek started the revival of puma in the urban market(hood) around like 2013/2014 at least from what i saw in the dmv and bmore way before the emory endorsement

Jay and gotti yeah
Meek nah......meek started the revival of puma in the urban market(hood) around like 2013/2014 at least from what i saw in the dmv and bmore way before the emory endorsement

Yeah. Clyde’s and suedes been a thing here in bmore since like 09. Meek was marketing them joints with “puma life” along with “bike life” around like 2012-2014.

Puma sees its ebbs and flows. Tracksuits are classic though.

Nike Lava High. Copped an OG pair from the 80's (they never retro'd the highs) in almost new condition in the Blue, Magenta and Purple colorway from the thrift store two years ago and they've been in the Winter boot rotation since. They're almost 30 years old. Can't believe they're still wearable :wow: . Retro J's get to be 5-7 years old and fall apart :smh:.
R-870021-1176283410.jpeg.jpg

Will with the Baltoros
original.jpg

Das EFX with the 40 Belows. I made sure to cop the Hazel Highways for this Winter and they been breakin necks. :smokin
1429274653_das-efx-1992-2003-flac-image-.cue-tracks-.cue.jpg

Can't forget the GOAT who put the 40 belows on the map on another level. Pac trigger happy killing people wearing 40 belows >>>. :rofl:
Q with the earthtone Baltoros on the low. :smokin
14693948_1216999515039474_5889421819571601408_n.jpg

FullSizeRender-101.jpg
tupac-wearing-fila-grant-hill.jpg

Pac with the Fila 96. These came out when I was in middle school. People were on these much more than the Jordan XI. The Fila 96' and the Air More Uptempo were the shoes that made you the ****.

Wish I had a pair of those Timberlands:smh:

I hate Puma, I mean HATE it. My boys got some "free" Puma gear a few weeks ago and I was killing them. I'm in Marshalls last week and I'm seeing FIRE Puma, I mean **** that was hard. I'm like what the **** is going on?

40 Belows mad appreciated. Just got some World Hikers and sold a pair of World Hikers for $700.

Back
Top Bottom