~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I would have loved to be on NT in 2005 and be in this thread. I wonder was there ppl crying about sagging and baggy clothes

Probably callin Cam’ron a “homo”...saying he’s “ruining rap” with wearing pink....While at the same time....posting fits of 50 Cent oiled up in a G-Unit beater/bra with the :pimp: Emoji :lol:

3B017F6C-7726-4D2E-AF7C-AA8A4D24F592.jpeg

0D750CF0-0251-4CCB-B568-3952581011F0.jpeg

:lol:

Anybody who ever wore those G-unit beaters will forever hold an L.

Them Eastern Europeans be posted in them Bloc’s decked out in G-unit :lol:

Even at the height of g units popularity I never saw anyone wear those clothes.

Shady wear and G-unit remained popular amongst the young demographic that suffer from the “opioid crisis” today :nerd:

Lol I remember having to beg and plead with my mom for a g-unit shirt. When she found out it didn’t stand for “gangsta-unit” she was like :pimp: but when she found out it really stood for “guerrilla-unit”:angry:

:lol: I had the shoes too. But When I got that shirt it might have been one of the happiest days of my childhood

Those reggeaton dudes are the hottest thing in urban music right now.
Just one of their songs got more streams than a bunch of the nobody’s ya be posting in this thread.

It was a wrap when Wale took a pic with two reggeaton dudes and Wale had the least heat out the trio. Your favorite rappers are dying to get on a track with those Spanish cats.

Bring back the reggeaton dude.

Back
Top Bottom