~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

I was reading something the other day and this

thriller-leather-jacket-mj__11703_zoom.jpg

Was designed by John Landis's wife

Deborah

Who also made the fedora and jacket of Indiana Jones(Harrison Ford), and the "college" sweatshirt worn by John "Bluto" Blutarsky (John Belushi), she was nominated for anAcademy Award in 1988 for Coming to America.

Pretty impressive

What are y'alls opinion on distressed jeans? Are they a fad or are they here to stay forever like a pair of jeans that are just regular. I thought they where going to be a fad. But it seems like everybody is holding on to them for dear life lol. Im thinking most brands will always manufacture distressed jeans to a certain point because most people will keep them in rotation somewhat even after the hype is gone.

What are y'alls opinion on distressed jeans? Are they a fad or are they here to stay forever like a pair of jeans that are just regular. I thought they where going to be a fad. But it seems like everybody is holding on to them for dear life lol. Im thinking most brands will always manufacture distressed jeans to a certain point because most people will keep them in rotation somewhat even after the hype is gone.

distressed jeans been popping as long as i been alive, kudos to heavy metal.

Where homie at posting the fire reggeaton fits?

Ya was straight hating on him several pages ago.

heard one of da mods put him on time out on this thread... should be reversed cuz st least he was keeping this thread current... none of da hater are here posting nearly as consistent :smh:

Distressed been around since forever.

Some cats just OD wit it, lookin corny AF....like the fit dude got posted above.

This real life?

Lmao like I never knew distressed jeans existed. Ive been around long enough to see almost every fad/trend/style get regurgitated throughout the years.

My question was more on the line as comparing this take over of distressed jeans compared to the 90,s take over with the baggy jeans trend.

From my perspective everybody is holding on to dear life with this distressed jeans fad take over way more than the baggy jeans fad in the 90,s.

Nobody is wearing anything any different anymore. I see everybody (young & old) doing with distressed jeans everywhere I go. I dont even wear any of mine because everyone out here look like sheep.

You'll stand out more by not even wearing it nowadays. I went to school with cats that traveled overseas. They where into fashion and art heavy. They where wearing slim/skinny/distressed jeans between 02-07.

They where do ahead of everybody in a style aspect. Thats people thought they where gay/weird. Most trendsetters will be perceived that way because there foward thinkers.

There wearing clothes that won't be popular until the celebrities/masses are late to the party. Since everyone in this thread is a fashion expert on here.

Again im asking how long will this fashion trend stay dominant and popular in the U.S. Regional/unique dressing styles are extinct today. Go to the malls/restaurants/sporting events/concerts of today.

Everybody has the same uniform on with od distressed jeans on. The days of the 80,s/90,s are long gone. I mean put it this way. Guns & Roses,Motley Crue,Metallica,Nirvana,Run Dmc,'LL Cool J,NWA,2pac,Big and Puff didn't dress the same.

That went the same for state to state. Fast foward to now. Whether if its musicians or regular people. Everybody is dressing the same. With distressed jeans being the go to piece to throw on. I travel alot. So i look at fashion differently right now.

I'm not sure if its because of Social Media. But its not a difference in style/fashion wise from a person in California compared to someone in Atlanta or NYC right now.

I would have loved to be on NT in 2005 and be in this thread. I wonder was there ppl crying about sagging and baggy clothes

Back
Top Bottom