~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Cam'ron
tenor-gif.2034629

Always thought dude was trash

Cool nuh

No killa cam slander

I gotta rock with “Oh No” as my favorite Nate hook. I literally added that joint to my Apple Music 2 weeks ago after the joint randomly got stuck in my head. :lol:

Oh no,
****** ain’t scared to hustleeee
It’s been 7 days the same clothes
Ask them originals cus they knowww
Mos Def Nate Dogg and Pharoah
Step away from the mic they too cold
The funk might fracture your nose

:lol: :smokin

If I don't post anything new, it just means that nothing has caught my eye ''outfit wise''. Or I just lost interest in posting, but yeah I'm still here.

I think you out of the loop on the Butler flannel. That's just him riding the Fear of God esqe/vibe wave. He ain't going for a hunting/Midwest Wisconsin look.
I may be out of the loop but I was simply pointing out that he is into the outdoor stuff. I remember him doing an interview where he is out fishing and I believe camping, he is really the nature type.

All this West Coast about to make me buy it off Apple Music.

Cool. It sounded like you legit thought he was going for the redneck/hunter look.

I think there's already a thread for that.

I was going to post some "street celebrities" in fly **** but said **** it so we don't fall too far off the grid.

Even though I think Po and a few others have been posted before.

I think there's already a thread for that.

I was going to post some "street celebrities" in fly **** but said **** it so we don't fall too far off the grid.

Even though I think Po and a few others have been posted before.

I'd honestly rather see those cats than most posted in this thread.

Mate should still be here. But he should've cared about his health more. I remember reading awhile back when he had minor symptoms. He went for a check up. Doctors told him to eat a better diet and lay off of the smoking and drinking. He kept going hard though. Then he started having them seizures. I think he had a couple of strokes also,if I'm not mistaken. His body gave up from all of that partying. His Warren G,s,Tupac,Dre and Snoop collabs will always be appreciated. That regulaters was something epic though.

First time hearing it on the Above The Rim Soundtrack,everybody knew it was a hit. I keep Forgetting=Michael McDonald is legendary in its own right also. They did it justice. Just like Ball&G remaking Cameo,s Candy. Seems like the 90,s Rappers remade and sampled hits the right way.

Back
Top Bottom