~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

wale-drake-kid-cudi.jpg

:emoji_sob::emoji_sob::emoji_sob:

One of the GOAT eras :pimp: :pimp: High school days couldn’t tell me nothing!! when all these guys + Cole & Sean were out there young and hungry.

Shame what cudi and wale have become tho :smh:

I haven't listened to a game song in a WHILE but I feel like if you heard 1 or 2 of his songs u heard all he got lol.

I remember copping these thinking they were the hardest color
nike-air-zoom-huarache-2k4-black-white-metallic-silver-040432_1.jpg

Til I seen game in that DVD wit these

Game and Dre.jpg

Kinda want a pair of 2k4s
Been a minute

I’m mad I didn’t get to stunt in this era with the Kobe’s.. :smh: think I got my first pair of Nikes in like 2006. AF1s all white mids :pimp:

I always thought this was common knowledge, I don't know about every word but he certainly did some tweaking to Game's lyrics.

Agree'd, I'm pretty sure 50 didn't write dudes verses but **** like song concepts and structure, maybe even choruses, he certainly helped with. Also says alot since the records he touched were some of the best on the album aside from the Just Blaze joint.

Agree'd, I'm pretty sure 50 didn't write dudes verses but **** like song concepts and structure, maybe even choruses, he certainly helped with. Also says alot since the records he touched were some of the best on the album aside from the Just Blaze joint.
Some of the best records didn’t even have 50 so what u talking bout?

Dreams
Put you on the Game
Start from Scratch
Like Father Like Son

Shall I continue?

50 claim the Documentary was his album
That he muted his vocals on and let Game rap over right? So where is 50 version?

Some of the best records didn’t even have 50 so what u talking bout?

Dreams
Put you on the Game
Start from Scratch
Like Father Like Son

Shall I continue?

50 claim the Documentary was his album
That he muted his vocals on and let Game rap over right? So where is 50 version?
You just answered your own question. Some of the best records on that album did have him, I did not say all, but the some of the ones he claimed he worked on were some of the best. Hate or Love It might have been one of the best songs that came out that year. Westside Story and church for thugs were also dope as ****. I'm not sure why were even having this convo in this thread. No one is discrediting Game, I dont even remember who bought him up. Both are very talented and made classic music together. Its clear your a fan of dude, thats great, how about you post a picture of him rocking heat like the thread tittle asks

Yea he did help, but he ain’t write not 1 of game lyrics

Truth is nobody knows :lol: and to say 50 didn’t come up with ANY lyrics game spit is just silly...

If the story 50 told is true, game was basically shelved until 50 helped

Game A1. But its a known fact 50 wrote the hook for (Hate it Or Love it) which was a huge hit that year. 50 wrote a couple of more hooks on that Album. What's even more crazier is that 50 said those hooks/concepts where for his next album. But him being a team player trying to help Dr.Dre and Game. He decided to help with Games debute by throwing him the songs. Game did write his own verses though. But 50 cant really talk about helping Game so much. Because whats been said about in the club = 50 biggest hit. Is that the beat/hook/concept was already finished by D12 (Eminem,s group). But they gave it to 50 because he liked the song alot.

He supposedly redid the hook and the rest is history. I say that to say this. Hooks and beats are more important than lyrics when comes to making hits/club hits/street anthems. Any Rapper that can ride a beat wouldve had a hit with Hate it Or Love it or in the club if the best and hook was given to them. Then told later on just to spit verses that go along with the concept. Certain songs are just that good. Ross or Wiz couldve given any Rapper B.M.F or Black and Yellow with the hook and beats already finished. Those songs wouldve still been hits if sold or given away. Game will go down as the #1 Battle Rapper on wax.

I dont think any Rapper thats ever recorded can beat him on a back and forth on wax. Thats something nobody can beat him at. I think he could crush Hov and Nas in a battle. He's the best at taking rappers faults and dismantling them on wax. He's very underrated when it comes to getting rates against others. Its his personality that makes people not rate him so high. He can spit with the best of them.

Back
Top Bottom