~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

A few more for Philly.....

HILLTOPHUSTLERS002.jpg

474146394.jpg

These Black Reebok BB 5600's looking so ill as I keep seeing them...
474146374.jpg

1*2xG7-fP0E8MkRy3P5HXgAA.jpeg

1*cbxpFj4iEZ9Mcg6M28Ptdg.jpeg

Keeping it Philly Fly, we all know Cory had that sneaker heat, but I'm switching it up with some of my fav. non sneaker moments.

Anaheim Mighty Ducks hockey jersey, peep out the hats that are hanging in the back by the bookshelf: Philadelphia Phillies, Sixers and Eagles hat
Boy Meets World.jpg

Philadelphia Phillies baseball jersey
Boy Meets World 2.jpg

Nike Mount Dunkmore T-Shirt
Boy Meets World 3.jpg

Cory stylist was on point the range is incredible, never followed baseball that closely but were the Phillies ever that team back then. Cory should have continued his sneaker game in Girl Meets World.

They ain't got no legit barbers out that way to tighten up the shape up? More and more dudes out in Cali rocking that Jamie Fox hairline.
IMG_0113.JPG

Last edited:
Foxx stays with that cinder block lineup.

Lookin like hes being prepped for brain surgery.

Ole lobo to my head *** *****

Keeping it Philly Fly, we all know Cory had that sneaker heat, but I'm switching it up with some of my fav. non sneaker moments.

Anaheim Mighty Ducks hockey jersey, peep out the hats that are hanging in the back by the bookshelf: Philadelphia Phillies, Sixers and Eagles hat
Boy Meets World.jpg

Philadelphia Phillies baseball jersey
Boy Meets World 2.jpg

Nike Mount Dunkmore T-Shirt
Boy Meets World 3.jpg

Maaann... One of my favorite shows growing up. Of course as a kid you never notice the fire, but when you watch the re runs when you get a bit older, you notice.

Corey was always laced in the earlier episodes before they hit high school :pimp:

They ain't got no legit barbers out that way to tighten up the shape up? More and more dudes out in Cali rocking that Jamie Fox hairline.
IMG_0113.JPG

Barber? I thought we established this in the tyga/jamie foxx thread that he has several scalps with different hairstyles/line ups hanging in his closet that he choose from.

Back
Top Bottom