~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

San Diego is not in any type of position to be critiqing aesthetics.
And you are who again, dude running his mouth and he probably from Chino Hills.
Barber? I thought we established this in the tyga/jamie foxx thread that he has several scalps with different hairstyles/line ups hanging in his closet that he choose from.
Man I ain't been in that thread in forever.

Yo son, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What was wrong with his legs, looked like he was walking on stilts.

Dress shoes and those pants is a terrible look.

15s are fire, I'm still tight they were limited. You could find 8.5-11 everywhere in both colors on sale but the 11.5-13 were always gone.

I've never owned a pair of Vans or Chucks and I never will.

Patent 1s back in 04 were on clearance everywhere, that shoe is still trash.

Indian boy was definitely uncomfortable

I remember how bad I wanted this Tommy sweater from Kurious' "Uptown ****" video.....
18949517_176111636257132_3542403779229908992_n.jpg

**** is fire too, I was shocked he performed it at shows. That 50 pic look at least 7 years old.

R. Kelly can really do any genre, we've heard it all from him. That **** is unreal.

Didn't R Kelly do a song with them 12 years ago ?

yeah during reggaeton's initial explosion.

sidebar, that beat was originally a daddy yankee song, re done reggae style with new vocals...

everyone that was out poppin in da reggaeton genre when it hit critical mass 99% in da late 90's-early 2000's of em still poppin.

bonus track from Wisin y Yandel...my Grand Theft Auto fans will recognize this tune immediately.

and my fav song from them...

yeah during reggaeton's initial explosion.

sidebar, that beat was originally a daddy yankee song, re done reggae style with new vocals...

everyone that was out poppin in da reggaeton genre when it hit critical mass 99% in da late 90's-early 2000's of em still poppin.

bonus track from Wisin y Yandel...my Grand Theft Auto fans will recognize this tune immediately.

and my fav song from them...

The beauty of Reggaeton is that any kind of drums that the producers decide to use, they could fuse it with sounds/instruments from the dominican republic, asia, etc. etc. etc.

For example on this beat produced by DJ Blass, you can hear those Arab influences.

This Reggaeton beat produced by Mr. G & DJ Adam, you can hear those Asian influences.

This genre is diverse and that's why its still going strong!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom