~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

:lol: :lol:

yo what's good this weekend? anything popping off in broward? :nerd:

Lol, shoot. I don’t f_ with Broward (even though born and raised) to many crabs here. I only party in Dade or Palm Beach.

You ever hit City Place up there? In WPB? What’s going on in Dade this weekend?

Lol, shoot. I don’t f_ with Broward (even though born and raised) to many crabs here. I only party in Dade or Palm Beach.

never, WPB is too much of a drive. I haven't checked what specific events are gonna be held out here, I just know I'm not heading East towards the beach.

He wore Jordan's his rookie year
lbj_pe_jordan_ix-2.jpg

lhvcrdtqopwvnrchhwk1.jpg

Yeah but in real games? Thought it was preseason (2003) no? Hence the First Games/Zoom?

This is crazy to read, as a WPB resident I don’t even consider going to city place, Or even downtown west palm. I don’t know how old you are, but if you’re 25+ I’d definitely recommend Delray Beach instead.

This is crazy to read, as a WPB resident I don’t even consider going to city place, Or even downtown west palm. I don’t know how old you are, but if you’re 25+ I’d definitely recommend Delray Beach instead.

Yea, I’m 30. What are some good delray spots??

Back
Top Bottom