~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

chris-paul-off-white-air-jordan-1-unc.jpg DJ-Khlaed-Off-White-Nike-Air-Presto.png James-Harden-adidas-nmd-hu.jpg Jeff-Green-atmos-Nike-Air-Max-animal-pack-2-0.jpg jeff-green-off-white-x-air-jordan-1-unc.jpg jordan-clarkson-off-white-air-jordan-1-white.png odell-beckham-jr-nike-air-force-1-low.png pj-tucker-air-jordan-3-michigan.jpg playboi-carti-kaws-air-jordan-4-black.png upscale-vandal-nike-air-maestro-2-j-balvin-air-jordan-3-custom.png

Why that bum with the clueless look on his face blockin' the Dream's view? Ol' girl with him quite comfortable leaving their newborn in the care of others too. :stoneface: :smh:

Dude was standing most of the last 2 games staying in everyone's way. :lol: So obnoxious. :smh: Reggie Miller, next to them, announcing the game had to stand up every time Travis did when the action was down on that side.

Kardashian girl - blink twice if you're being held against your will.

Real interesting shoe collection. Has a lot of the old classics from the 90s and early 00s. Didn't expect him to have a lot of those shoes. He has random sizes for some, that's weak.

Been telling my boys I'm rocking my pant leg up this summer. Haven't done that since I was a kid and that was probably 20 years ago when I was doing it.

Real interesting shoe collection. Has a lot of the old classics from the 90s and early 00s. Didn't expect him to have a lot of those shoes. He has random sizes for some, that's weak.
i agree.. im not for the random size just to have thing.... unless its like sports memorabilia

I think he's got the odd sizes for stuff he doesn't wear. He has a collector mentality based on some of the joints he showed.

^My mans in the cut in the dressing room with a Fins Irving Fryar jersey and doo rag hanging. That store gotta be in Florida.

Edit: Nope!.....L.A.

Back
Top Bottom