~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

asap-rocky-louis-vuitton-sneakers.jpg j-balvin-nike-air-yeezy-2.png joe-freshgoods-pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-and-pharrell-williams-adidas-pod-3.1-system.png john-mayer-levis-x-air-jordan-4.jpg virgil-abloh-off-white-nike-air-presto.jpg

I haven't seen any recent pics of Kimora Lee Simmons , I heard she fell off. I had it bad for her and Tyra back in the day

image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks like Off White is the go to baller status move this summer. I seen hella people wearing Off White Forces and J's around my way. I can't really see myself paying $700-1000+ resale for a pair of kicks made by slaves in China though. :sick: Especially a shoe that hasn't withstood the test of time. After awhile you buying into hype, not quality. You can actually reason that Italian made kicks are worth $700+ because of quality reasons. I see Off White eventually going the way of the Bape Sta. Completely unoriginal Nike "interpretation" designs overvalued by sneaker heads and fickle hypebeasts.

NORE rocking khaki cargo shorts :smh: :lol:

Problem with Diddy? I wonder what Problem is up to now. Hopefully writing. Dude is one of the more talented Westbrook Coast rappers that never really broke through for some reason.

Then he lost Kady :smh:

Can't lie I don't get the hate with cargo shorts. They come in the clutch when on vacation, folks don't like them because of the baggy fit/look when wearing them. I don't wear them much anymore, but the hate they bring out is hilarious to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom