~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

oh, u shouldve told me im old and washed lmao.

is she good? i've opened up to newer stuff recently. Mac ayers, HER, Daniel Cesar. stuff like that.

always down to be put on good music.

She ain’t that great, man. A couple cool songs here and there.

Those artists you mentioned kinda carry on the “good classic music” vibe which is why I can see why you like them. Tinashe is pop & B.

Reactions: JPS
She ain’t that great, man. A couple cool songs here and there.

Those artists you mentioned kinda carry on the “good classic music” vibe which is why I can see why you like them. Tinashe is pop & B.
bet, ima pass on her then. but she can def get it lol

Reactions: God
PSX_20180901_163209.jpg
PSX_20180901_151759.jpg
PSX_20180901_154009.jpg
PSX_20180901_151835.jpg

PSX_20180901_154346.jpg

PSX_20180901_155050.jpg

PSX_20180901_155617.jpg

PSX_20180901_160606.jpg

Last edited:
Killa Cams style will always be appreciated, especially in this climate of the attack of the clones when it comes to fashion nowadays. Everybody can’t pull off the loud color/matchy combo. I think that’s the main reason why it gets a lot of hate on here. I appreciate all styles when it’s pulled off in the right way. Diplomats could pull off the loud look at me fits better than a lot of these new rappers.

Only rappers that could pull those fits off where 1980,s and early 90,s rappers. I’m huge fan of the Truck jewelry/Ropes/loud color clothes. Today, everyone follows a prototype look = which makes it boring in here sometimes, because we know what we’re going to see most of the time. I wish more rappers would wear something that’s opposite of what’s popular. It would make it more interesting.

Tekashi is also appreciated, off the simple fact he’s not a clone. He trolls heavy, but he didn’t fall in line looks/clothes wise, which makes him standout from others. He took the mordern rapper look and put it on steroids to basically mock what everybody was doing as a joke. He won by trolling visually/and by antagonizing people. That’s a big part of what’s missing from Hip Hop/Rap right now.

Everybody scared to be originals/individuals/themselves look wise. Rapper starter kit = Color dreads/ long hair/Choker/distressed jeans.

Killa Cams style will always be appreciated, especially in this climate of the attack of the clones when it comes to fashion nowadays. Everybody can’t pull off the loud color/matchy combo. I think that’s the main reason why it gets a lot of hate on here. I appreciate all styles when it’s pulled off in the right way. Diplomats could pull off the loud look at me fits better than a lot of these new rappers.

Only rappers that could pull those fits off where 1980,s and early 90,s rappers. I’m huge fan of the Truck jewelry/Ropes/loud color clothes. Today, everyone follows a prototype look = which makes it boring in here sometimes, because we know what we’re going to see most of the time. I wish more rappers would wear something that’s opposite of what’s popular. It would make it more interesting.

Tekashi is also appreciated, off the simple fact he’s not a clone. He trolls heavy, but he didn’t fall in line looks/clothes wise, which makes him standout from others. He took the mordern rapper look and put it on steroids to basically mock what everybody was doing as a joke. He won by trolling visually/and by antagonizing people. That’s a big part of what’s missing from Hip Hop/Rap right now.

Everybody scared to be originals/individuals/themselves look wise. Rapper starter kit = Color dreads/ long hair/Choker/distressed jeans.

Yall so clueless.

Mention any era and I can find a bunch of rappers that dressed in the same vain as each other. Don't sit here and act like most of the early 00s rappers didn't all dress similar. I could do a starter kit for any rapper in any era. Be real. Yall just like picking on these young dudes for no reason. The music and style ain't for you, but don't **** on it cause you think its less creative.

Back
Top Bottom