~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Yo..... Homie with Trinidad.

Hide that Newcastle jersey in the damn fire after this morning. Smh they goin down.

Cus he white [emoji]129300[/emoji]? I mean if I' never saw the video I thought dude came OK .. Compared to today's standards anyway

I haven't been to rif in maybe about 2 years but I can honestly say Jeff and Ed ARE SOME OF THE NICEST PEOPLE ANYONE WILL EVER MEET

Idk whats worse....the jada video or the fact dude says nori loves palace as if the kid has a choice

So yeah...that wasnt even in the top 20 worst rap songs of this month.
jada is just like every other rapper who used to be.
Tour around for something to do and sell features to local star struck bums who are trying to get a name.

Dudes in BC are out here being super proud to open for Onyx in castlegar.
I swear washed rappers use rural canada to feel like people still care.

Tash from the alchoholiks has to be one of the most awful deluded has beens ive ever met.
Dude is straight mariah carey level diva.

Anyway....that vid tells me jada needs a check and will be opening for the dogg pound in nanaimo shortly

Cus he white [emoji]129300[/emoji]? I mean if I' never saw the video I thought dude came OK .. Compared to today's standards anyway

There's always that one dude who tries to justify complete nonsense. You're probably a post Malone fan ::smh:

At least everybody else admitted how pathetic that was :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's worst, me intertaning you or the fact that jada even with that sad video would still eat ur fav rapper for breakfast ..

Please, in all seriousness I know an old 2nd tier rocafella rapper that sonned kiss like a soda

Back
Top Bottom