~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Breezy and his perms 
mean.gif

Bieber is like bizarro world Zack Morris.

Speaking of which isn't Biebs smashing ol girl the reason why her and Sean broke up? :lol:

Late pass...But the diadora hate is blasphemous.

30+ checking in. Let the young guys and the androgynous styles cook.

What kills me is when they think the styles they like and the music they listen to is new and unfadeable. All this stuff you see today was done before in the 80a and again before that in the 60s.

Only difference is, back in the 80s...booty MCs weren't heard from because they didn't get record deals. Now, any clown with pro tools and a decent internet connection can build a cult following...And thus be called the "hottest MC" smh

Then...when they're 30-40+ and their kids start dressing like grandmaster flash and the furious 5, they'll be calling that style crazy and stupid...And not in the good way.

View media item 1978987
Oh yeah 19 year old NTer...one day, you will be 42...If you're lucky.

Last edited:
Bieber is like bizarro world Zack Morris.

Nah fam, Bieber needs some facial hair (on top of the peach fuzz) pronto - dude's been looking androgynous for some time now.

To the uninformed he looks like a washed up, runaway chick in that Rangers/torn jean fit up there. :x

"Now, any clown with pro tools and a decent internet connection can build a cult following...And thus be called the "hottest MC""

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But yea teyana Taylor fine af and she just had a baby. The locking eyes statement is real, here eyes are fierce

Quavo jacket is dope, hope it really does comeback but if it does it def won't be affordable

Last edited:
rasta beibs tho?

yall wanna talk old lets see who gets this reference.

Beiber looks like he stepped out the empty pool during the fimimg of " a deeper shade of soul"

I am so happy I am as old as I am.

:wink:

i turn 31 this year.....i feel like ppl after 1988 don't know whats up......:lol:

90's babies and up dont have da same linear view of fashion as 80's babies and down do...EVERYTHING was given to them on a pallet to pick and choose what they like via da internet.

This is why their gear wildly shifts decades daily, older cats hold on to how important a fit gotta be contextual as well as aesthetically pleasing.

omarion and JB too trendy for this forum but yea i post pics

is what it is

Once again....

It's not always about the brand and labels. It's how individuals wear the clothes that creates style.

These two photos you posted look terrible. Be real.

View media item 1980274
View media item 1980275
The next example you shared looks way better.
View media item 1980270
Do you actually see the difference in how the clothes fit and look (rather than trying too hard with the layering) or do u just see Fear of God?

Last edited:
D
omarion and JB too trendy for this forum but yea i post pics

is what it is

:lol:

Dude, is this outfit to trendy for this forum or is it straight up trash, ignore the name brand and ignore the celebrity because that appears to cloud judgement. It just feels like if they have the newest hottest name brands on you're going to like it

Last edited:
Once again....

It's not always about the brand and labels. It's how individuals wear the clothes that creates style.

These two photos you posted look terrible. Be real.

View media item 1980274
View media item 1980275
The next example you shared looks way better.
View media item 1980270
Do you actually see the difference in how the clothes fit and look (rather than trying too hard with the layering) or do u just see Fear of God?

Thank you man. ***** just be talking to talk.

Imma rep the sht out this post when I get the chance :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom