~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Once again....

Do you actually see the difference in how the clothes fit and look (rather than trying too hard with the layering) or do u just see Fear of God?

ill stop posting pics

no prob

this forum is way too serious in 2016

View media item 1979566
pretty sure i posted other pics and it turned into a huge discussion.........is what it is Niketalk dot com

Last edited:
ill stop posting pics

no prob

pretty sure i posted other pics and it turned into a huge discussion.........is what it is Niketalk dot com

Fellas, can we just remember that this is Niketalk. The place where 99% of the members have extremely horrible fashion sense. If anyone takes any fashion advice/opinion from the typical member (excluding the likes of donjuan and a few others), you are going to drive yourself crazy. NT = sneakers. I simply leave it at that. :wink:

Sooo I'm just curious, are yall elite NT fashion gurus saying that the Justin bieber outfit looks good?

Last edited:
ill stop posting pics

no prob

Fellas, can we just remember that this is Niketalk. The place where 99% of the members have extremely horrible fashion sense. If anyone takes any fashion advice/opinion from the typical member (excluding the likes of donjuan and a few others), you are going to drive yourself crazy. NT = sneakers. I simply leave it at that. :wink:

You exaggerate too much. A lot of the fits in wdywt are cool.

everyone and their mom god fear of gods now

except me 
frown.gif
fog  = jordan 11's 

they can have it
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15047018/how-nike-lost-stephen-curry-armour
"The pitch meeting, according to Steph's father Dell, who was present, kicked off with one Nike
official accidentally addressing Stephen as 'Steph-on.'"
they lost him like my lakers lost FA's last summer

powerpoint...really   

mean.gif

prolly had a Melo's name on the slides when presenting to Aldridge

Last edited:
Nike dropped the ball not getting Steph to sign that blood contract

At the time, Steph was the glass ankled boy who came off of playing 30 games, and averaging 14ppg. Kyrie was blowing up. KD's kicks took off. Blake was still on Nike & not JB, Bron's best shoes were coming out. Steph stock was low. UH snatched that up :pimp:.

Nobody saw THIS coming. Nobody.

Back
Top Bottom