~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

F the sneakers , Mayor needs to show his jewelry . He got some crazy setups .

its not alot of jewelry tbh...(im speaking in relative terms obvious lol) he's got a couple of nice Cuban bust downs white and yellow, his mayor logo, and a gifted TS chain.

he's got "successful mixtape release and bubblin single" rapper jewelry... nice plain jane fleet of big face rolexes in SURE.

think about it like this.... Mayor's entire sneaker collection is worth 1.8 mill...

you got rappers that got 2 mill in jewelry by their 2nd album.

Yep. But he cheated on her and had his side chick at the Celtics game while wifey was there. Mrs. Garnett was about to rag doll Becky before the C’s security team handled that. Sloppy on KG part. And I believe he had a prenup.

Link to story?

I’d rock that Nas fit, minus the headband, right now :pimp:

its not alot of jewelry tbh...(im speaking in relative terms obvious lol) he's got a couple of nice Cuban bust downs white and yellow, his mayor logo, and a gifted TS chain.

he's got "successful mixtape release and bubblin single" rapper jewelry... nice plain jane fleet of big face rolexes in SURE.

think about it like this.... Mayor's entire sneaker collection is worth 1.8 mill...

you got rappers that got 2 mill in jewelry by their 2nd album.
Only difference is Mayor can actually get 1.8 for his collection, while them rappers making payments on that jewelry and would only get 50-60% if they tried to sale it

Only difference is Mayor can actually get 1.8 for his collection, while them rappers making payments on that jewelry and would only get 50-60% if they tried to sale it
nah, mayor got alot of uptowns that lost value... today's hype is tomorrow's meh...

Nah geno90221 geno90221 I'm with ninjahood ninjahood on this. I won't knock Mayor like that, but that $1.8M value is what his collection is worth to HIM - I doubt cats are gonna drop big money on some of the iDs/Bespokes that he personally made.

Last edited:
Speaking of losing value, I wonder what Bape's are going for now. Didn't those used to sell for like 400+ back in around, I want to say, 2007 or so?

9B8D37D9-3641-4025-B862-D0F94EC2A6E3.jpeg
5CF56A52-BB02-477E-BF3B-0373C4AE3ED5.jpeg

Speaking of losing value, I wonder what Bape's are going for now. Didn't those used to sell for like 400+ back in around, I want to say, 2007 or so?

See pairs languishing on eBay for way, way too much considering that no one is really checking for them these days. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom