~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

new images :pimp:
1587073849984.png

1587073866552.png

1587073883886.png

:emoji_eyes:Both those and the navy\white pair sold out first day in the dmv

all 3 colors in 2001 stuck around in stores in nyc, not 1994 19.99 bargain bin levels, but they didn't fly...we were still in da heart of da baggy era, and I's/dunks weren't given any favors with wide bootcut jean cuffs.

all 3 colors in 2001 stuck around in stores in nyc, not 1994 19.99 bargain bin levels, but they didn't fly...we were still in da heart of da baggy era, and I's/dunks weren't given any favors with wide bootcut jean cuffs.

ninjahood ninjahood I'll agree with you my man and I'll also say that Nike's inline/current product was actually quite good during that time so they emphasized less heavily on retro product.

FWIW, JB retros were a quarterly release, not hourly like today. :smh::smh::smh:

She was richer and more famous than him

her net worth 75-85 mil, and thats almost 2 decades of VS model work... Marko was a meh NBA but decorated international player and he made about 44 mil in da NBA in salary...not counting any endorsements or overseas contracts...

i say money wise its about even...she definitely more famous than him... don't matter cuz he trapped that w/ 2 kids lol.

impressive baby mama Marko.

$44 mil in gross nba salary is like $25 mil at best net after taxes and agent fees etc. Jaric was not the level of a star that was going to earn anything significant in endorsements or any other league in the world. He wasn't anywhere close to her level financially or star power which is good for him cause he came up big time. Even Tom Brady and Gerard Pique aren't as rich as Gisele and Shakira but at least those are closer financially than a role player like Jaric

her net worth 75-85 mil, and thats almost 2 decades of VS model work... Marko was a meh NBA but decorated international player and he made about 44 mil in da NBA in salary...not counting any endorsements or overseas contracts...

i say money wise its about even...she definitely more famous than him... don't matter cuz he trapped that w/ 2 kids lol.

impressive baby mama Marko.

He doesn't have more starpower than her in any country in the world and not enough to make any significant marketing dollars anywhere, he's not a Yao Ming **** he's not even a Jeremy Lin

umm... he's pretty decorated internationally.

He doesn't have more starpower than her in any country in the world and not enough to make any significant marketing dollars anywhere, he's not a Yao Ming **** he's not even a Jeremy Lin

you're still proving my point he's made comparably da same amount of money being basically a NBA journeyman while she was one of the greatest Victoria's secret models ever.

Back
Top Bottom