~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

$pitta
IMG_20191017_173916_127.jpg

IMG_20191017_174135_822.jpg
Staley in WITSEC or something dude was rocking with early Ross, then ghost.

Can't recall Young Sk8, so I'll take your word for it.

I remember Proto J staying in Jordan 1s and possibly 3s, well before Jordans got the attention of the masses.

Thanks for the link our shoe style is certainly different he definitely likes his 1's. I can't get with 1's or 2's. I really need to take more pics of my shoes, I haven't been at it as long as him.
I think yall underestimating 400 pairs of shoes and what that really looks like.
I came back to the game about 5/6 years ago and close to 400 myself. I might hit by the end of the year, will need to make sure number 400 is something special. I am well aware what it looks like and couldn't believe the first time I counted them.

You're close to 400 now?

Where are they stored?
I have them in their own bedroom, originally I had them in the bedroom closets to us just out on the floor. Then we had our first daughter and that became her room, so I moved them into another bedroom and started stacking them up in boxes they came in. This year I started trading the boxes out for the plastic bins I was talking about.

I already told the wife next house is going to be lit. I am always on Houzz looking up closets and getting ideas. Room might be like the batcave with a secret entrance, you think it is a wall but you do something and a door opens up.

I'm sorry, that's not storing 400 shoes :smh:

I'm just goin to stand on believing it when I see it.
What's not storing 400, the pics? The pics are for the concept not reality. I already have issues with the pics for example I would have the wood made out of cedar. The pull out shelves in the pic would probably be for dress shoes anyways, not sneakers.

I know that YT fat dude Unbreakable has over 300 pairs. He counted them on video one time. 400 is easily doable for someone who's been in the game for a while.

I'm around like 125 and haven't really been buying anything over the last 1-2 years. That takes up a good chunk of space in one of our bedrooms. Couldn't really imagine doubling that, let alone being 400+.

I know that YT fat dude Unbreakable has over 300 pairs. He counted them on video one time. 400 is easily doable for someone who's been in the game for a while.

If an average person buy 3 pairs a month for a year - 36 pairs a year...

And you been collecting over 10 years - 360 pairs...

I can see that...

ninjahood ninjahood stated he has 400 pairs...he been collecting for a long time

I think donjuan513 donjuan513 also been a long time collector...

Hell I have a lil over 200 and I'm not even ballin like a lot of other people are. I can easily see someone with the passion and bread for it having that much ??‍♂️

Some ideas saved in my Ideabook on Houzz.
Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG

My G titang545 titang545 those closets look fantastic, but they really aren't designed for volume - it's more so for aesthetics and ease of use. The shelf in the first picture 'only' has 33 pairs.

I think if you were looking to store 400+ pairs it'd be easier to go with shelving racks, similar to a sneaker store backroom. It won't be pretty but so much easier to access your joints.

Back
Top Bottom