~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by borobballman

MJ in og 1'a..
pimp.gif

I think those are the '94 retro,see the XIII behind his foot.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

MJ in og 1'a..
pimp.gif

Yeup when he rocked em at MSG.

Actually I think those are OG 1's. I remember he broke em' out for his last game as a Bull at MSG as a tribute of sorts. I remember Ahmad Rashad interviewing him after the game and asking him about wearing them and MJ replied, saying that he broke them out of the vault and that he used to rock a size 13..but was in a 13.5 at the time. He said the shoes were a little tight on his foot but he got through the pain.
laugh.gif
There's a Youtube video, I believe, showing highlights and the interview from the game.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

MJ in og 1'a..
pimp.gif

Actually I think those are OG 1's. I remember he broke em' out for his last game as a Bull at MSG as a tribute of sorts. I remember Ahmad Rashad interviewing him after the game and asking him about wearing them and MJ replied, saying that he broke them out of the vault and that he used to rock a size 13..but was in a 13.5 at the time. He said the shoes were a little tight on his foot but he got through the pain.
laugh.gif
There's a Youtube video, I believe, showing highlights and the interview from the game.

Classic game BTW... than again, all of MJ's game's were classics

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am not one to bicker, but why ya'll stay roasting Cudi's pants? His pantalones fit how they sposed to

you must not have seen some of his other pics

^^exactly what I was thinking when I saw that,and any1 have pics of Wale on 106 rockin the xmas lebron 7s??

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

LeBron VII's are to be worn wit' jeans now?!?!

eek.gif
lebron himself been rockin his own sneakers wit jeans, thats how they were debuted here.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

MJ in og 1'a..
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/JWLMir7yyCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/JWLMir7yyCk&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Chris Brown better start buying less expensive seats to the Lakers game or he's gonna be broke soon.
Dude was averaging $75k a show in 07'-08', doubt he's anywhere near broke or soon to be...jussayin.

Back
Top Bottom