Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by timplz

9cb1614c5ca4e838895103f55e5d31241443f5a9.pjpg
....Diggy in Carmine VI's
leggings
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Besides, the look seems to work on dude.

i thought he was a she at first to be honest tho...
laugh.gif

Shorty cracking open the vault...
pimp.gif
love that Kid N Play pic...like me and my dude were saying last week...play hasn't aged at all...kid on the other hand, he look like he hurting....good looks on the pics tho

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^^^ yeah, that's just crazy how tall dude is...

and hating on skinny jeans is so tired now... really guys?

that's the point of it, to let the whole shoe show, at least to me it is anyways...

you can tell how young some of the people are on here, skinny jeans like that (and even tighter) were being worn by all the rappers in the 80's into the early 90's (so when they say a lot of fashion trends come back around full circle in roughly 20 year increments, that's definitely true for this one)...
We get it. You wear skinny jeans. You're not gonna stop. You really gotta remind us every 10-15 pages that rappers used to wear them in the 80's? Hell, Cowboys used to wear spurs on their boots and shoot people in saloons. Past history doesn't always justify current actions.
PEOPLE ARE GONNA FLAME ON DUDE'S PANTS. Hell, I wear my jeans fitted, but even I think sometimes skinny is too skinny. You don't see me on here defending the honor of skinny jeans like Robin Hood though, do you?

I swear, for someone who's so self-assured, you're constantly having to remind us that you are.

proto why is every post by u tryin to start an argument or defending "your style" and then u try to "drop knowledge" on how so and so used to wear this in the 90's and so on your like 35 yrs old dress like your 20 and argue like your 10 im tired of seeing this post by you "i do it so that u can see more of the shoe" nobody cares why u do it, go back to tryin to promote yourself with all your shirts and shoes that say "proto" on them, because defending "your style" and critiquing the "celebs" fits every page like your the end all say in whether not something looks good is getting old, sorry but needed to be said

haha, nah, i don't even wear my jeans that skinny, i just think constantly clowning on it is maaaaad tired now... it's the topic almost every other day in this thread... beat a dead horse much? get over it.

every 10 - 15 pages, yeah, ok... i haven't said anything about it since the last thread... keep reaching tho...

and for the record, i'm 30, i dress like i'm however the hell i want, and i argue like i don't give a... cuz i don't, just call it like i see it...

you don't like seeing my posts? put me on ignore. problem solved.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

haha, nah, i don't even wear my jeans that skinny, i just think constantly clowning on it is maaaaad tired now... it's the topic almost every other day in this thread... beat a dead horse much? get over it.

every 10 - 15 pages, yeah, ok... i haven't said anything about it since the last thread... keep reaching tho...

and for the record, i'm 30, i dress like i'm however the hell i want, and i argue like i don't give a... cuz i don't, just call it like i see it...

you don't like seeing my posts? put me on ignore. problem solved.
wink.gif

constantly defending it is "MAAAAAD TIRED", and its been mad tired since the 80's when this rapper did it, now im goin to go dj and come to niketalk and post about how i met this guy and there was tons of hot chicks around tryin to get in the booth with me, and i dont really care what people think i just defend it constantly, i dress how i want, and i do it so u can see more of he shoes MORE OF THE SHOES I TELL YA, and my jeans ant that tight anyway

i mean yeah, what can i say, i'm having fun with my life... and you sound mad about it.
laugh.gif

yeah, "constantly"... i haven't said anything about it since the last thread and that was once or twice even then... it's seems it's always the topic of discussion in here...

just ignore me, it's that simple cochese.
wink.gif

Diggys fit is fresh and works for him. I wear skinny jeans myself, so please let the hate on skinny jeans proceed so that I can continue to cop them with ease.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Diggys fit is fresh and works for him. I wear skinny jeans myself, so please let the hate on skinny jeans proceed so that I can continue to cop them with ease.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wear skinny jeans too, but not those colorful super skinny ones. But seriously guys, can we stop with all the fussing and fighting.  No matter what anyone says, people are still gonna wear skinny jeans and no matter how much you defend wearing skinny jeans, some people still arent going to like them. It is what it is, so lets put this whole arguement to rest
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wear skinny jeans too, but not those colorful super skinny ones. But seriously guys, can we stop with all the fussing and fighting.  No matter what anyone says, people are still gonna wear skinny jeans and no matter how much you defend wearing skinny jeans, some people still arent going to like them. It is what it is, so lets put this whole arguement to rest
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom