Originally Posted by awwsome

tumblr_l085jkPcED1qzbwkj

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

don't expect anyone here to appreicate this one, but it's a change of pace.

kip winger from the '80s metal band winger with OG jordan Vs.

siZRD.jpg

The jay-z picture is crazy,thanks to whoever found it and posted it first,that picture is deeper than what people think,forget the shoes,it show,s where the big homie came from,projects in the background,that picture is timeless,i wonder if he has that picture himself,to bad people had to hate and cross him up,he had the last laugh at the end,now everybody crying about it,loyalty is something people need to learn all over again,instead of thinking for self all the time,thats what i think when looking at this picture,jay is the king,the real Mr.untouchable.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

don't expect anyone here to appreicate this one, but it's a change of pace.

kip winger from the '80s metal band winger with OG jordan Vs.

siZRD.jpg

Headed For A Heartbreak >>>>> My hamster tail collection.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

The jay-z picture is crazy,thanks to whoever found it and posted it first,that picture is deeper than what people think,forget the shoes,it show,s where the big homie came from,projects in the background,that picture is timeless,i wonder if he has that picture himself,to bad people had to hate and cross him up,he had the last laugh at the end,now everybody crying about it,loyalty is something people need to learn all over again,instead of thinking for self all the time,thats what i think when looking at this picture,jay is the king,the real Mr.untouchable.

Interesting take. 
Some would say Jay isn't a shining example of "loyalty". 

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Interesting take. 
Some would say Jay isn't a shining example of "loyalty". 
Exactly. Jay @$%@+$ over a lot of people to get where he is. Most if not all rich people have screwed others over to get their wealth.

Still a dope picture.

Back
Top Bottom