~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

pimp.gif

Back when jay's music was good and had substance.
tired.gif

25hha44.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Nicccccce(Loso Voice)

laugh all you want but hard knock life hov > post bp 2 hov

You may be right but to say his music is not "good" and it "lack's substance" is just cackiiiiiii

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

The jay-z picture is crazy,thanks to whoever found it and posted it first,that picture is deeper than what people think,forget the shoes,it show,s where the big homie came from,projects in the background,that picture is timeless,i wonder if he has that picture himself,to bad people had to hate and cross him up,he had the last laugh at the end,now everybody crying about it,loyalty is something people need to learn all over again,instead of thinking for self all the time,thats what i think when looking at this picture,jay is the king,the real Mr.untouchable.
You need a new idol fam...

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

kanye hasnt been right since his mom passed....smh...

Whats that suppose to mean?

I dont think the common human being would be the same after a life changing incident.

word, dude's be trying to bash Ye for no reason
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

It literally came out of no where, there hasn't been a Kanye photo for several pages now

Word. I've come across a bevy of callow statements online...

But what duke said ranks up there as one of the most green and benighted comments i've read in a minute.

If my mom's ... look. I don't wanna talk about it.

I luh my momma.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

The jay-z picture is crazy,thanks to whoever found it and posted it first,that picture is deeper than what people think,forget the shoes,it show,s where the big homie came from,projects in the background,that picture is timeless,i wonder if he has that picture himself,to bad people had to hate and cross him up,he had the last laugh at the end,now everybody crying about it,loyalty is something people need to learn all over again,instead of thinking for self all the time,thats what i think when looking at this picture,jay is the king,the real Mr.untouchable.

sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Son, the comma is NOT your friend. Please invest in some semicolons and full-stops/periods.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom