~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

chris brown's outfit would have been all right without the highlighter yellow bookbag and the 2 fingers up.
wth does his outfit have to do with his fingers?
laugh.gif
same as any other pose..It's d bag like
dude is a d bag though, he's just being himself.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I don't care what yall say, but Diggy's one hell of a rapper...lookin to see what he got comin next....hopefully looser jeans

he raps?

Heres a song of his from WSHH:

Gotta agree with JFM hes already better then his older brother who cant rap to save his life
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]word when I heard him spit.. I was like team blackout my $+$[/color]
laugh.gif

260pxyw.jpg

Call me old school I guess, but I just cannot see how this is fashion.....those are ladies jeans.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

260pxyw.jpg

Call me old school I guess, but I just cannot see how this is fashion.....those are ladies jeans.

Skinny jeans have been around since the late 70's. Its been fashion for a long time. Don't know how old school you are unless your almost in your40's. Rockers have been rocking that look for a long time and just recently it's made a comeback to the mainstream. Its not what I favor in terms ofdressing, but let everyone do them. Hate is the strongest sign of weakness.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by magicmike872

I can't imagine wearing jeans that tight. That has to be uncomfortable.

Can't really move or dance in them unless you plan on doing the jerk lol.

Not favoring either, I just don't understand why all the hate on skinny jeans. The pioneers of hip-hop started off wearing them! I can name a few. I guess"Old School" really depends what generation you're from. Last time I checked, 80's came before 90's. It's just people stuck in the90's favor the baggy jeans because they WERE in style back then and things are slowly changing back to skinny/regular fit. It comes backin patterns. I wouldn't be surprised if the baggy jeans trend comes back in 5-10 years. Not hating on either one, just respect what people wear! Youain't the one wearing it. End of debate! Let's get back to pictures... I want to see heat.

[more corny skinny jean debate] yeah, if you were truly old school you would know that rakim, run dmc, big daddy kane, krs-one, epmd, slick rick, tribe, de la,and nearly every rapper used to wear skinny jeans... it's nothing new, just making a comeback... but it's LA indie hipsters who made it pop offrecently, and they bit it from punk and indie rockers... kanye and a few hip hop trend setters bit it from the hipsters and here we are now... i think fittedjeans is a good look, makes shoes stand out more, instead of getting swallowed by denim... but if you can see leg muscles and stuff then that's a bit ODfor me... [/more corny skinny jean debate]

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

[more corny skinny jean debate] yeah, if you were truly old school you would know that rakim, run dmc, big daddy kane, krs-one, epmd, slick rick, tribe, de la, and nearly every rapper used to wear skinny jeans...

Ok I have to correct you guys. Old school rappers and nobody in the hip hop scene was ever wearing skinny jeans. They were just jeans!! That was all we had tochoose from back in the day. There was no baggy jeans brands around back then.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

[more corny skinny jean debate] yeah, if you were truly old school you would know that rakim, run dmc, big daddy kane, krs-one, epmd, slick rick, tribe, de la, and nearly every rapper used to wear skinny jeans... it's nothing new, just making a comeback... but it's LA indie hipsters who made it pop off recently, and they bit it from punk and indie rockers... kanye and a few hip hop trend setters bit it from the hipsters and here we are now... i think fitted jeans is a good look, makes shoes stand out more, instead of getting swallowed by denim... but if you can see leg muscles and stuff then that's a bit OD for me... [/more corny skinny jean debate]

callate el osico

Back
Top Bottom