~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

[more corny skinny jean debate] yeah, if you were truly old school you would know that rakim, run dmc, big daddy kane, krs-one, epmd, slick rick, tribe, de la, and nearly every rapper used to wear skinny jeans...

Ok I have to correct you guys. Old school rappers and nobody in the hip hop scene was ever wearing skinny jeans. They were just jeans!! That was all we had to choose from back in the day. There was no baggy jeans brands around back then.

EXACTLY!!

Originally Posted by abstrack

[more corny skinny jean debate] yeah, if you were truly old school you would know that rakim, run dmc, big daddy kane, krs-one, epmd, slick rick, tribe, de la, and nearly every rapper used to wear skinny jeans...

Ok I have to correct you guys. Old school rappers and nobody in the hip hop scene was ever wearing skinny jeans. They were just jeans!! That was all we had to choose from back in the day. There was no baggy jeans brands around back then.

EXACTLY!!

(starts slow clap) I'm sick of dudes trying to use 80s hip hop as an excuse for their skinny jeans. They wore regular fit jeans...yall wearing femalestretchy pants that you can barely walk in...big difference

Originally Posted by 951guero

[more corny skinny jean debate] yeah, if you were truly old school you would know that rakim, run dmc, big daddy kane, krs-one, epmd, slick rick, tribe, de la, and nearly every rapper used to wear skinny jeans... it's nothing new, just making a comeback... but it's LA indie hipsters who made it pop off recently, and they bit it from punk and indie rockers... kanye and a few hip hop trend setters bit it from the hipsters and here we are now... i think fitted jeans is a good look, makes shoes stand out more, instead of getting swallowed by denim... but if you can see leg muscles and stuff then that's a bit OD for me... [/more corny skinny jean debate]

callate el osico
after looking up the translation...

QFT!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!

Correct.... Either Jeans , Track Pants , or Trousers/Dress pants.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

EXACTLY!!

(starts slow clap) I'm sick of dudes trying to use 80s hip hop as an excuse for their skinny jeans. They wore regular fit jeans...yall wearing female stretchy pants that you can barely walk in...big difference

QFMFT!!!!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

EXACTLY!!

(starts slow clap) I'm sick of dudes trying to use 80s hip hop as an excuse for their skinny jeans. They wore regular fit jeans...yall wearing female stretchy pants that you can barely walk in...big difference

QFMFT!!!!

again...this kid needs attention

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

EXACTLY!!

QFMFT!!!!

again...this kid needs attention
You mean to tell me the only reason why 80's rappers wore tight jeans was because it was the only style of jeans? Foolishness. Bootcut,straight-leg, low rise, baggy, bell bottoms were all around. Don't create that excuse. Your crazy if you think taliors just randomly discovered baggy jeansin the 90's. Skinny jeans has been a style for a long time and as history repeats itself, we will see young people dressing as such. Don't pull thatexcuse of no 80's rappers wearing tight pants cause its not that hard to google a pic. I guess it must have been fruitgazey when Run DMC were rockingleather pants too right?

You guys don't probably know !! but 90% of people wear tight jeans in Europe, It is typically American to wear baggy jeans, Anyway, Everybody does whatmakes him/her comfortable !!!

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Those Jeans and AF1s Jimmy isn't my style. I don't like the True Jeans that have that loose cut bottom.
And that's why Jim is wearing them, not you
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sunshining7

You guys don't probably know !! but 90% of people wear tight jeans in Europe, It is typically American to wear baggy jeans, Anyway, Everybody does what makes him/her comfortable !!!
your stupid 90% of people dont wear skinny jeans
the only people that wear skinny jeans in europe are ayo.
btw I was in London, Nottingham, and Russia this month.

Originally Posted by sam206

You guys don't probably know !! but 90% of people wear tight jeans in Europe, It is typically American to wear baggy jeans, Anyway, Everybody does what makes him/her comfortable !!!
your stupid 90% of people dont wear skinny jeans
the only people that wear skinny jeans in europe are ayo.
btw I was in London, Nottingham, and Russia this month.
Those are only parts of Europe. Tons of Europeans rock tight jeans. Its everywhere

Originally Posted by sam206

your stupid

I am from Bulgaria, and i will say a lot of people wear skiny jeans..Maybe only 5% of people are wearing baggy jeans.

Back
Top Bottom