~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Drake doesnt deserve to wear those PE's....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why not?

Don't say anything bad about NikeTalks Beloved Drake, they will stone u to the ground
Ok but...

No one has said why he can't wear VIIIs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Don't take it personally, but Kobe's Adidas sigs are alot better than the Spiz'Ikes that 'Ye and JT are rockin' on this same page.
For sure, but then again I've always liked those Kobes.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by aj4ismyfav

2jaxp4z.jpg
*Looks at pic for 5th time trying to find heat*

They out performed and outsold alot of Jordan Brand products in 2001.  No joke. 

You need some sell thru numbers to support that claim. If i remember correctly t-mac was moving more units than kobe in 01', and neither were touching the retros of jordan brand. Maybe the xvi's but certainly not the retros.

387751677.jpg
JJ: YEAH THESE ARE WHAT IM WEARING TONIGHT.....WADE: DAMN THESE ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING CONVERSE IS GIVING ME ...I WONDER CAN I PULL OFF THE OL' SWITCH-AROO????LEBRON: DAMN! CAN I SEE ONE (THINKS IN HEAD MAYBE I SHOULD SIGNED TO JB)ANYBODY GOT THE KEVIN GARNETT PIC OF HIM HOLDING I THINK THE XX3 LOOKING EXTRA SALTY FOR LEAVING.......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

387751677.jpg
JJ: YEAH THESE ARE WHAT IM WEARING TONIGHT..... WADE: DAMN THESE ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING CONVERSE IS GIVING ME ...I WONDER CAN I PULL OFF THE OL' SWITCH-AROO???? LEBRON: DAMN! CAN I SEE ONE (THINKS IN HEAD MAYBE I SHOULD SIGNED TO JB) ANYBODY GOT THE KEVIN GARNETT PIC OF HIM HOLDING I THINK THE XX3 LOOKING EXTRA SALTY FOR LEAVING.......

Lmao...thats exactly what it looks like they are saying.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by aj4ismyfav
*Looks at pic for 5th time trying to find heat*
Don't take it personally, but Kobe's Adidas sigs are alot better than the Spiz'Ikes that 'Ye and JT are rockin' on this same page.
pimp.gif
nah...i'll take spizikes over da kobe adidas...da ones afrer this pair are HORRENDOUS...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

They out performed and outsold alot of Jordan Brand products in 2001.  No joke. 

QFT, suckered me in to coppin the 2s
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ myself

roll.gif
You too?  The commercial with Snoop Dogg and Warren G. and the commercial where Kobe was jumpin out the gym had me hooked. 

Back
Top Bottom