~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

LV's

11smo05.jpg

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

I dunno why celebs are on the Spiz'ike, i dont see the attraction... Does anybody else kind of see them as kind of fake jordan? I just cant align the whole fusion/60's etc with the originals, maybe cos over here people wearing spi'ike/fusions etc think their true jordan heads... i dunno....lol

LMAO @ Jimmy!

lol feel the same type way my dude, only like the first one's that dropped, and the king's county

the leather on those 2's is JUUUUUST a bit worse than mili 4 leather.....its gotta be what nike calls 'synthetic leather'......

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

the leather on those 2's is JUUUUUST a bit worse than mili 4 leather.....its gotta be what nike calls 'synthetic leather'......
this.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. and dwade's fit....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
+
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
=
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by pharO

Big sean is cool and everything... but he does a little TOO much.. its like damn we know you have money..
Beasting at its finest.

Some may disagree with me, but to an extent...

We're all beastin just being on Niketalk (saying, "i just wanna see what's up with the latest shoe drops" is essentially 
partaking/advocating the culture - but that's not necessarily a negative aspect).

I'll admit, even as a grown *$! man, i beast on the weekends (just not heavy - got the jay's, fitted denim, subtle chain, retro rock-group tshirt and g-shock : the kids
recognize me like i'm a role model and my peers salute me like captain kirk... or crunch - but with mo' flava). 

As for big sean? I think he's alright. His fashion/swag and affiliation with Ye/production will get him a ton of shine (cuz it sure ain't for his rhymin' thats for certain).

There's nothing wrong with stunting... especially for no apparent reason. 

If folks like to look good... just make sure you're ready for the onslaught on naysayin', pessimism and chastizing... cuz cats with less flaire and pizzazz will hate.

It's just a part of looking fly. 

I mean real  talk...

can YOU sing like a robot?

"Shaw...day EEE!!!!"

If you think big sean cant ryhme then you prob havnt listened to either of his mixtapes prob only listened to his song that is on MTV here and there "Getcha Some"....just saying

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by rhester

Gucci-mane-welcome-home-grer.jpg

gucci be my %!%*% but this man looks horrible(fit wise) in this pic
laugh.gif

(nh) but to me that's a clean fit...the shoes aren't really a go though...but nevertheless still a better fit than Wale's overmatching sloppy attire IMO...only saving grace are the Air Max Lebrons he's wearing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by rhester

Gucci-mane-welcome-home-grer.jpg

gucci be my %!%*% but this man looks horrible(fit wise) in this pic
laugh.gif

(nh) but to me that's a clean fit...the shoes aren't really a go though...but nevertheless still a better fit than Wale's overmatching sloppy attire IMO...only saving grace are the Air Max Lebrons he's wearing.
laugh.gif
Over matching? no.
laugh.gif

gucci fit doesnt look better nor is it better than wale's

Back
Top Bottom