~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

CharmCityKid wrote:

sick.gif
wow, those are a huge fail, imo. i'll stick with these...
pimp.gif

9hl05d.jpg

Yo I really really freaking hate you right now... like hate and jealousy mixed together where as I would like to spill a mixture of red wine and coffee on your kicks.

[Insert The Office .gif of dude kicking the desk]

What I wouldn't do (no true blue 3's though)...

Your pair looks like you just picked them up a few hours ago while mine are dogged out beyond belief.

Damn you just killed it for me for the day... good sh.. Charm
pimp.gif

To the "new" versions posted the look hideous... especially with that ******ed backwards swoosh on the back.

Those and the escape editions have always been
smokin.gif
to me. To hell with this updated version crap....just retro those two & I'm good.

745252aeef4fe40e14d17e0a30c48c5a4bcb122.pjpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by TheKid973

This new?
I think its from around the time Graduation released, cause I'm pretty sure he's rocking the Murakami Jesus piece in that pic, which alot of us know he rocked 07-08

DipsetGeneral, Just curious, what would you change in his fit so he isn't "over-matching"??

Another dude said the same thing about Wale's fit with Dunkmans. Is it not cool for your shirt to be the same color as your kicks now? Enlighten me.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Is it not cool for your shirt to be the same color as your kicks now? Enlighten me.

yeah, basically.

people are OD'ing on not over matching now...

i swear, people always got something to say about something...
laugh.gif

which is why i just keep doing what i want, not gonna put stock in what some people on a shoe forum think...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

which is why i just keep doing what i want, not gonna put stock in what some people on a shoe forum think...
yet you post many pics on a shoe forum, talk about your birthday and so on for props to make yourself feel good.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

this tread should just be called  celebrities rockin sneakers cause half these kicks are not even close to heat
[h3]
[/h3]

indifferent.gif

fjj61z.jpg

it seems like you can't read or you plain out dumb, i can see and read that is the title but i mean they should leave the word "heat" out of the title cause most of these kicks these celebs rockin aint real heat, stop being so quick to
indifferent.gif
people and calm down

It's been that way in this thread for a year now.  Not a big deal.  They just put the word heat in the title b/c that's how they always title it.  People post regular shoes, women, and t-shirts in here now.

Originally Posted by YMCMB

yet you post many pics on a shoe forum, talk about your birthday and so on for props to make yourself feel good.

A lot of hate on Proto...I mean a lot. Let the man be who he is...he is NT's favorite member to hate for some reason. Eveyone is so worried about Proto its not even funny.

Another thing, this thread should be called NT'ers hating on celebs because no matter fit a celeb wears, somebody has a negative comment to go along with it. SMH

Originally Posted by jhobson5

A lot of hate on Proto...I mean a lot.
This is true. BUT he clearly contradicted himself.

Anywho, that Ye fit would be
pimp.gif
if had regular jeans on. But whatever...

dressing is not hard fam, you dont need to match,  just wear sh-t that COORDINATES.

all Ye had to do was forget the brown jacket - everything else would have been acceptable.

this is just my opinion of course, I'm not the fashion expert that most of you are, nor am I the lonely narcissistic individual taking pictures of myself day after day and posting them on the internet for attention

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

dressing is not hard fam, you dont need to match,  just wear sh-t that COORDINATES.

all Ye had to do was forget the brown jacket - everything else would have been acceptable.

this is just my opinion of course, I'm not the fashion expert that most of you are, nor am I the lonely narcissistic individual taking pictures of myself day after day and posting them on the internet for attention
That's a bold assumption, implying others are....
Anyways I think Ye's jacket is fly, but those green pants need to go

doesn't mean i'm looking for fashion advice. i've continued to dress however i want, regardless of all the hate i've gotten for it on here.

Back
Top Bottom