~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^My dude my dude.....your the most materialistic metrosexual i know on NT. Just end it.
haha... my boy calls me "ghettro-sexual"...
laugh.gif

but i know dudes who wear deep v-necks showing man cleavage and jeans so tight they show their leg muscles, but they're straight as an arrow...

you'll never catch me in anything like that, way too feminine for me...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^My dude my dude.....your the most materialistic metrosexual i know on NT. Just end it.
laugh.gif

but i know dudes who wear deep v-necks showing man cleavage and jeans so tight they show their leg muscles, but they're straight as an arrow...

smh.gif

When I read this i thought of Cristiano Ronaldo..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude smashes mad model broads.

here is my two cents, I think ther is a difference btwn "skinny" jeans and "tight" jeans, obviously many of us grew fund of"skinny" jeans bcuz of how well it complements sneakers, but "tight" jeans seem very restrictin n uncomfortable to most of us so we stayaway from em, wuts da argument about wher n when it orignated for?? we all kno our preferences n dats all dat matters
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cardo45

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

[more corny skinny jean debate] yeah, if you were truly old school you would know that rakim, run dmc, big daddy kane, krs-one, epmd, slick rick, tribe, de la, and nearly every rapper used to wear skinny jeans...

Ok I have to correct you guys. Old school rappers and nobody in the hip hop scene was ever wearing skinny jeans. They were just jeans!! That was all we had to choose from back in the day. There was no baggy jeans brands around back then.

EXACTLY!!

(starts slow clap) I'm sick of dudes trying to use 80s hip hop as an excuse for their skinny jeans. They wore regular fit jeans...yall wearing female stretchy pants that you can barely walk in...big difference

QFMFT!!!!

again...this kid needs attention
You mean to tell me the only reason why 80's rappers wore tight jeans was because it was the only style of jeans? Foolishness. Bootcut, straight-leg, low rise, baggy, bell bottoms were all around. Don't create that excuse. Your crazy if you think taliors just randomly discovered baggy jeans in the 90's.
u must be 16
laugh.gif

baggy jeans DIDN'T EXIST till da 90's PERIOD.....first company that started making em was karl kani
And you must be 10. Baggy Jeans and pants was actually a early fashion in the late 30's and 40's during the Harlem Ressiance.

yeah because dudes in da 90's made it a POINT to rock baggy jeans because thats how da prohibition cats were doing it in they school history books

33kuffc.jpg

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Your jeans make your sneakers look like hockey skates ...........
And your button ups look like under shirts , your fitteds , your fitteds look like football helmets.
So please just put the brakes on the jaws.

Originally Posted by Mr Charles C Henry

I may never understand why one man would ever be worried about another mans jeans.
Cause they are insecure. IMO, its a little ayo when folks go OD on hating skinny jeans. If your not wearing it, why does it bother you so much?Same with the whole hypebeast arguments. They are both pointless. Do you and stay like yourself. Who cares what other people have to say. The whole NT movementseems more counter culture and more about doing you. So maybe we should stick to that. I'm just saying.......

But back on topic, Some V's in a Ying Yang Twin Video

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

laugh.gif

smh.gif

When I read this i thought of Cristiano Ronaldo..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude smashes mad model broads.

yeah, my boy's a big time electro dj, lives in LA, dresses just like that, uber metrosexual, but constantly sends me pix of these girls he's smashing,model looking broads, looking like jessica alba...

i just can't get down with that that stuff... it's just not me...

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by sunshining7

You guys don't probably know !! but 90% of people wear tight jeans in Europe, It is typically American to wear baggy jeans, Anyway, Everybody does what makes him/her comfortable !!!
your stupid 90% of people dont wear skinny jeans
the only people that wear skinny jeans in europe are ayo.
btw I was in London, Nottingham, and Russia this month.
Those are only parts of Europe. Tons of Europeans rock tight jeans. Its everywhere

Take a walk around the east end of London and tell me how many people are wearing baggy jeans. I'm pretty sure you will find most are wearing either skinny's or just normal fitted jeans. This is the same around the country in many cities.

Baggy jeans have gone out of fashion in a lot of areas be it Europe, Japan or wherever. I can look in my wardrobe and find jeans from 5 or so years ago and think to myself 'did i really wear those?!' because they are so baggy. At the same time, i can imagine the jeans that i wear now i would have thought were too tight back then.

Fashion moves very quickly, and influences change. The recent increase in popularity of indie and rock music has had a large influence on a lot of people (look at how many rappers have either collaborated or released records with a rock feel/vibe to them over the past year or so. Rappers such as Lil'Wayne have changed their style dramatically from overly baggy clothing to tighter (questionably to tight) styles). The indie and rock crowd have been wearing tight jeans since the late 60's and over the past handful of years this has spread over into the mainstream and popular culture which has meant more people are wearing tighter styles.

Baggy will come back im sure, but tight/fitted is the in thing at this time. How long it will last is anyone's guess. If it isn't your style then that's fine, but there's no need to blast everyone who wears some tight pants. Don't you think the world would be boring if everyone had the same style?

this

Back
Top Bottom