~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

dude seriously just dug in the archives for mj infrared pics and has 6 packs for sale? Come on now...
laugh.gif
  dude is copy/pasting posts verbatim on the "other" site basically begging people to look at his sigs.  the infrared VI resell game is hurting right now, i can't hate on it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

dude seriously just dug in the archives for mj infrared pics and has 6 packs for sale? Come on now...
laugh.gif
  dude is copy/pasting posts verbatim on the "other" site basically begging people to look at his sigs.

what exactly are you talking about?

i promise i'm not whoring my sig out on either forum. the resell value on these sneaker forums is worse than ebay, ebay is where i'm going in, not here...

Originally Posted by vood99

Wale always looks like he has to take a major dump when he poses for pics. Dude needs to chill out or incorporate more oatmeal or bran in his diet.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

wale got them helicopter dreads
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Wale always looks like he has to take a major dump when he poses for pics. Dude needs to chill out or incorporate more oatmeal or bran in his diet.
roll.gif
Sidenote: This N_ Tip does it so effortlessly
smokin.gif

i cant find the picture but deMarcus Cousins was wearing 6's throught the whole nba combine b4 the draft. he looked fresh.

Back
Top Bottom