~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

54740090.jpg

Wale killed them deions his whole fit is hypebeast garbage

them joints needa retro ASAP in that color them things was raw.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by JrGong23

LBJ wearing those 7's may be a sign that he's going Chicago. I doubt he goes to New Jersey
Don't bring that in here
smh.gif
u mad? 
laugh.gif

actually i figured he'd wear like something nice during these mtgs....kids these days i guess. wearin sweats/shorts on business mtgs. 
laugh.gif
 no wonder nobody takes them seriously. 

Originally Posted by DZaster

^ LMAO. And Lebron can't dress for +@+#!
He can't dress?
laugh.gif
Son is having meetings with teams in a hotel room. He wants to be comfy.
___'s hate for no reason now.

Do any of you realize that all these rappers are basically dressing like gay dudes used to dress for years? And this is suddenly ok? I bet you all used to make fun of dudes that dressed like this in 2003. No joke.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Do any of you realize that all these rappers are basically dressing like gay dudes used to dress for years? And this is suddenly ok? I bet you all used to make fun of dudes that dressed like this in 2003. No joke.

QFT. For instance, Pharrells last ensemble.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

laugh.gif
truth spoken.

OGfiend wrote:

AGREED! but when it comes to style that will always happen. that's why 95% of us can look at pics of ourselves from back in the day and be like "+@% was I wearing?" granted what you're referring to is a smaller time frame of change, but the same idea nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom