~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Did son just come through and hand picked pics from from the past because he felt like it?
laugh.gif

And a black and blue sweater with black and red VI's? That personally is just tacky to me.

I think maybe Black and Grey, all Black, all Grey, or something would fit better; neutral colors with dark sneakers.

On the other hand though, for some reason a Grey and Dark Blue sweater doesn't look bad with those White/Black/Red/Grey/Whatever else they threw in there Spiz'ikes.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2w3rqtg.jpg

This is what I am talking about fellow NT'ers. I'm into this type of "mismatching" "Unconventional"  color coordination style of puttin together outfits.

However, this fit is "DARING" IMHO, because I don't know if I can get into the color skinny jeans. Some colors that are out there are too bright, but maybe I can get into the darker toned skinny colored jeans.

This fit looks
pimp.gif
on Yeezy (No Marc Jacobs) But I personally wouldn't have that jacket on. I'd prob jus' keep the shirt, with the jeans and the VI's...
Dude, green pants is cool? What is he a power ranger? Clown fit.

lol ^^^
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Melo has Puerto Rican in him?

Hmm, no wonder. My boy said he played for the Puerto Rican Olympic team....

No he didn't play for the PR Olympic team.  But yes he's PR/Blk. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Did son just come through and hand picked pics from from the past because he felt like it?
laugh.gif

And a black and blue sweater with black and red VI's? That personally is just tacky to me.

I think maybe Black and Grey, all Black, all Grey, or something would fit better; neutral colors with dark sneakers.

On the other hand though, for some reason a Grey and Dark Blue sweater doesn't look bad with those White/Black/Red/Grey/Whatever else they threw in there Spiz'ikes.

I can respect that.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I mean I understand Wayne is Drake's man and everything and he showin love....but I cant stand when dudes be on that "free _____" #@+%% the cops aint freein anybody just cause you rockin a tee.

Get outta here man....

You're offended....

Tip stay with heat, along with ye and Chris brown

tip made the 2010"s look worth something, well I"ll be......

Back
Top Bottom