~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Chi is that !%+!%:

chi_mcbride_112307_03cbbjpg.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

how is Adidas goin have the jersey ready within 24 hrs of the decision and his bumb@$$/Nike cant get any of his 1-8 sigs ready? Hell...any wht/red or blk/red pair would've done.
smh.gif
I know right, it was the perfect opportunity to promote his next sig shoe. Hell, Nike should have made one in each team's colors in preparation for this day.
well in the Nike forum, I just read that it's because he's getting a new logo, he isn't wearing #23 anymore, so can't use the same logo.
Adidas doesn't send in the jersey. The Heat have blanks on hand, numbers and letters to create jerseys on the fly. The equipment manager or whoever does their stitching just got it ready that morning.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

sup, my pic's too small.
naw it's just your brain.

You click the image and it opens a new window with the full-sized version, dummy.
OK, but Reebok Zigtechs and Dunks in Jordan colors ain't heat by any stretch of imagination
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

sup, my pic's too small.
naw it's just your brain.

You click the image and it opens a new window with the full-sized version, dummy.
OK, but Reebok Zigtechs and Dunks in Jordan colors ain't heat by any stretch of imagination
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
half the stuff posted in this thread can be copped at your local mall heat stopped being posted at around pg.2

Nah, I still see some at least decent stuff in other posts. You're trying to defend posting a picture of the Jersey Shoe lames wearing Reebok Zigtechs and White/Red/Black Dunks. You fail, bro.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Nah, I still see some at least decent stuff in other posts. You're trying to defend posting a picture of the Jersey Shoe lames wearing Reebok Zigtechs and White/Red/Black Dunks. You fail, bro.

Not that serious.
laugh.gif

Keep it moving.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by ninjahood

rhester wrote:

6sxsgp.jpg
I could never match like that i my life....

Way too much matching.

bored.gif

what are you talkin about..thats wild basic
laugh.gif

quite basic

Um. I know. I'm sayin' he OD'ed on the matching....
grin.gif
 um, no he didn't.

laugh.gif
 Dude said Fab was OD on matching because he wore black sweater/sweatshirt with red stripes along black AJVI with red accents. 

Just my opinion, and yes, I don't like matching all the way down. Some color has to be off/different but not look TOO LEFTFIELD.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2w3rqtg.jpg

This is what I am talking about fellow NT'ers. I'm into this type of "mismatching" "Unconventional"  color coordination style of puttin together outfits.

However, this fit is "DARING" IMHO, because I don't know if I can get into the color skinny jeans. Some colors that are out there are too bright, but maybe I can get into the darker toned skinny colored jeans.

This fit looks
pimp.gif
on Yeezy (No Marc Jacobs) But I personally wouldn't have that jacket on. I'd prob jus' keep the shirt, with the jeans and the VI's...

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2w3rqtg.jpg

This is what I am talking about fellow NT'ers. I'm into this type of "mismatching" "Unconventional"  color coordination style of puttin together outfits.

However, this fit is "DARING" IMHO, because I don't know if I can get into the color skinny jeans. Some colors that are out there are too bright, but maybe I can get into the darker toned skinny colored jeans.

This fit looks
pimp.gif
on Yeezy (No Marc Jacobs) But I personally wouldn't have that jacket on. I'd prob jus' keep the shirt, with the jeans and the VI's...
Dude, green pants is cool? What is he a power ranger? Clown fit.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

DipsetGeneral, Just curious, what would you change in his fit so he isn't "over-matching"??

Another dude said the same thing about Wale's fit with Dunkmans. Is it not cool for your shirt to be the same color as your kicks now? Enlighten me.

Personally I don't match my shirt with my kicks. Outfits like that are too boring to me
ohwell.gif

The things I would change in Fab's fit is, probably change the red & black stripes in that sweater to blue & black
glasses.gif

why did someone bring that kanye pic back? now his #1 stan is going to come back with an essay reply.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I mean I understand Wayne is Drake's man and everything and he showin love....but I cant stand when dudes be on that "free _____" #@+%% the cops aint freein anybody just cause you rockin a tee.

Get outta here man....

Originally Posted by Destro the 3rd

Omarion's snapback >>>>>>

+ George Lopez' fit is
glasses.gif

Louis Vuitton's right?
Nope, I believe those are Tod's.... If they aren't Tod's then they're Car Shoe but I'm almost positive they're Tod's.

Back
Top Bottom